We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply…
We are looking for a talented Associate Director. In essence, we are looking for someone to provide confident running of projects across a range of evaluation studies, and help the Government deliver some of the world’s most ambitious social marketing behaviour change programmes.
Our team conducts a wide range of high-profile evaluations of Government and third sector communications for behaviour change. Our research spans campaigns on physical activity and nutrition; employment; cancer screening; breastfeeding; alcohol and binge drinking; youth risk prevention; business growth and export; road safety; teacher recruitment; etc.
- Overseeing project management and development of outputs
- Take responsibility for time and cost management on projects, and team planning
- Line manage one or more individuals and supports their work and development
- Ensure that appropriate methodologies are proposed to achieve client and business unit objectives
- Acts as key contact for clients on a project by project basis, ensuring quality delivery whilst managing client expectations
- Appropriately challenge client’s requests approaching all projects with creativity and asking “is there a better way?”
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
There’s no one ‘right person’ this job – but it’s more likely that you’ll enjoy us and we’ll love you if you:
- Have high-level quantitative skills: you know your way around great method and survey design and high-quality delivery
- Have some experience in Government social marketing – although we’d also be interested in speaking to you if you’re thinking about transferring knowledge from other sectors to the social arena
- Are ambitious – wanting to be great at what you do – and excited by learning curves and being challenged
- Have proven project development experience – with a strong and active contribution to shaping and delivering research
- Like being with and advising clients – from day to day issues on specific projects to more strategic opportunities to help us grow our accounts
- Are willing to get out and talk about what you know – contributing to our profile in the behaviour change community
London, MillbankUnited KingdomKantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
JKantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.
Closing Date: undisclosed