R1074992 – Associate Dentist – Private
Bupa Health and Wellness Centre – Crossrail Plc, Canary Wharf, E14 5AR
Permanent, working every Saturday 7am – 4pm (with a potential to increase hours to working on a Thursday – but this is not mandatory)
Great private earning potential of 45% split
About Crossrail Plc
Crossrail Plc is Bupa’s Flagship Centre which opened in 2015 in a purpose-built Health and Wellness Centre, located within the Crossrail Station and Mall.
The Clinic offers 8 fully equipped state of the art surgeries. Our high-end, modern working environment is fully digitalised with OPG, Ceph and CBCT available. Onsite specialists include: Periodontist, Orthodontist, Prosthodontist and an Endodontist.
We have experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a dedicated team of 5 Dental Hygienists and Therapists and a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff. The centre is a 5 minute covered walk from the Canary Wharf Station on the Jubilee Line with easy access from the DLR, and soon to open Elizabeth Line later in 2021.
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well established, purpose built Health and Wellness Centre in the heart of Canary Wharf.
What you’ll do:
- Work 1 day per week (Saturday) with a potential to increase to 1 day in the week.
- Great private earning potential of 45% split.
- Excellent opportunity to build an in-demand new patient list within the highly sought after Saturday clinics.
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance.
What you’ll bring:
- Have experience of growing a private list.
- Be able to deliver superior cosmetic dentistry – evidenced via a portfolio of work.
- Have experience in engaging with high value, high-profile corporate customers.
- Be comfortable working with dental insurance plans.
- Great communication skills with an understanding of one or more of the following languages – Arabic, Mandarin or Russian.
- Be proficient with SOE – Exact.
- Access to discounted indemnity.
- Available discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs.
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support – giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional events.
- Straumann and Neodent discount.
- Referral pathway development (DCP).
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD).
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career.
- Full appointment book.
- Practice level marketing support.
- Access to the latest equipment and technology.
- Discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents.
Why we’re different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We’re proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World’s best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
For further information about this Associate Dentist role, please contact Louise Griffiths, Senior Specialist Recruiter, on 07714 073 450 or email@example.com
- Address Bupa Health and Wellness Centre – Crossrail Plc, Canary Wharf
- Salary Offer Self-employed with 45% split