Delphi Medical is a values led, innovative and specialist addiction (drug and alcohol) service, inspiring their clients to progress safely and successfully from dependance to freedom. They have a shared purpose as part of the Calico Group to make a real difference to people’s lives.
Each part of the Calico Group has its own specialism and expertise but the “One Calico” vision is to help people to build a better future, whatever their background and wherever they are in their life’s journey.
Because we know we can always do more for our customers, we are continually expanding the range of services which we offer. This means we need more amazing people who share our values and have real passion for helping others.
what you’ll be doing
As the Arc through the gate and community care coordinator within Delphi’s HMP Manchester and Buckley hall service, you will work closely with Staff, Managers and service users offering DARS service support and creating and implementing service Objectives to enable the growth of the Trough the gate and community offer from the Arc. Your role will involve planning, supervisions of staff and managing the running of the ARC building, as well as implementing change and leading service delivery of the ARC, as well as presenting / promoting the Arc to the wider organisation and stakeholders. This is an exciting and rewarding role where you’ll be able to positively impact people’s future, improving their prospects and their quality of life.
The successful candidate will be focusing on the Development and offer of the ARC Building in line with Delphi and calico visions as we want to drive this forward within the Manchester prisons and the community. This is currently an exciting time as we look to reintroduce our services and build upon them in the coming months and years.
You will be based at HMP Manchester/ARC but will be required to support other Delphi prisons as and when required.
Your hours of work would be 35 hours per week Monday-Friday with occasional weekends if required. We are happy to discuss flexibility with shift patterns.
The salary for this role is £25,000-£29,000
what you’ll need to be a success
- The ability to engage and support staff in driving the company vision.
- To collaborate with key partners via presentations, promotional events, and meetings.
- A passion for supporting people, providing exceptional care.
- A flexible and innovative approach to service delivery
- Commitment to attain a management qualification (Level 5) and Certificate in the Management of Drug Misuse Part 1 (RGCP 1).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working within the substance misuse field, or another related health/social care setting.
- Prison Vetting clearance will be required for this role.
- Knowledge of both prison and community substance misuse services.
- Finally, a big smile.
what you’ll get in return
- The opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives.
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- Generous occupational pay schemes
- A fabulous wellbeing programme.
- Be part of a values lead culture.
- Quality learning and development opportunities
- Join a unique and diverse group of companies with growth ambitions
There are so many more benefits to working for Delphi and the Calico Group, too many to mention! Calico has a reputation both locally and nationally as an employer of choice, ranked 5th in the “Inclusive top 50 UK Employees list” – an achievement we are exceptionally proud of. But in case you’re still not sure, why not take a look at our company website for more information https://calico.org.uk/
- Salary Offer £25,000 - £29,000