Here at QA Ltd we shape the next generation of technologists, leaders and innovators.
By powering potential – the potential of over a quarter of a million learners a year. We empower them to push boundaries and thrive in the workplace.
We’re looking for an internal apprenticeships recruiter, with some recruitment experience (agency or internal is fine). You will be reporting into the Recruitment Manager, you will play a key role in engaging potential learners for our technical apprenticeship programmes and our consulting academy.
Your primary focus is to identify and place candidates for our services/programmes to successfully deliver against specific, measurable targets
- Using the existing (or any new) recruitment management systems to effectively screen candidates in line with the agreed team processes – ensure that systems are used correctly with all of the required fields completed
- Conducting telephone, video and/or face-to-face interviews with suitable learners
- Supporting applicants – particularly school-leavers with their CV submissions (offering information, advice and guidance on the world of work)
- Preparing applicants for assessment days or client interviews – ensuring they feel prepped and confident
- Putting the candidate first – ensure they feel happy and deliver the highest level of customer service to them so they leave with a good impression with QA – even if they are unsuccessful in achieving a role with us
- Signposting applicants who are not suitable for our programmes to other suitable job opportunities
- Completion of all regulatory documentation/system checks associated with the hiring of apprentices or consultant hires
- Identifying and targeting passive candidates who may not be currently looking for new opportunities – but who may be suitable for converting for future opportunities
QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting-edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
At QA, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
- Address Leeds, UK
- Salary Offer Competitive