We are recruiting for an Agile Delivery Lead to join us here at Direct Line Group. This is a key role working as part of a multi-disciplinary team delivering change that enables our vision, purpose and strategic objectives. Focus will be on facilitating interaction with our vendors and delivery partners where that adds value to the squads and better enables delivery of business outcomes.
As such, you’ll need extensive experience managing key vendors and delivery partners to achieve best outcomes for DLG. You’ll also be familiar with Agile, preferably in either a Squad member or Scrum Master role. A skilled, pragmatic problem-solver, you’ll be used to resolving conflicts, and helping groups of people communicate effectively.
Who you’ll be working with:
In addition to vendors and our delivery partners, you’ll be a central point in squad / tribe engagement.
We promote a culture of technical diversity, ownership, curiosity, learning, problem solving integrity and transparency.
We bring together people with a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives and encourage them to collaborate, think big, try new things in a blame-free environment and to work together in an agile manner, in efforts to continually improve our customer experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Facilitating productive interaction between the squads and our vendors & delivery partners ensuring active & outcome-focussed management of what the squad needs from them. You will be the focal point in the squad / tribe for this engagement and you will be totally focussed on ensuring their delivery enables the squad / tribe while keeping DLG safe
- Being a collaborative member of the squad / tribe delivering on DLG’s mission, objectives and key results through playing your role in facilitating the squad / tribe objectives
- Building and maintaining relationships with key vendors and delivery partners and work with other Agile Delivery Leads – and wider – to ensure that their delivery approaches are optimised to reduce / remove impediments to delivery and to ensure they are optimised for value
- Being the expert in how to get work done at pace with our vendors & delivery partners, including the links back into DLG’s internal processes e.g. change management
- Keeping up to date on understanding business area roadmap, strategy and Technology Services strategy
- Supporting planning, capability and capacity management for QBRs and prioritising processes and ensure all delivery is sighted in the tribe’s strategic planning
- Identifying, own and manage the risks involved in running our business appropriate to my role in line with the company Enterprise Risk Management Framework
- Actively managing risk, quality and technical debt to ensure we deliver on our promises to customers and are there for them in their hour of need
- Address Various Locations
- Salary Offer Competitive