Salary: £16.5K – £17.1K OTE £22K
As an Aftersales Advisor your role will be to liaise with customers over the phone to answer enquiries, book Services/MOT’s and suggest suitable aftercare products to customers. This is a target driven customer service based role offering a competitive salary plus uncapped commission.
- Responding positively to inbound customer telephone enquiries relating to service and repairs
- Establishing customers drop off and collection requirements or arranging alternative transport where necessary
- Ensuring service bookings and appointments are managed efficiently and meet set manufacturer criteria
- Upsell additional products to customers, such as Service Club membership, seasonal products and branded extras
- Answering customers’ questions regarding problems, services, and repairs in a manner that is easily understood and without excessive jargon
- Liaising with divisional retailers daily to ensure a flawless customer experience
- Contact customers to discuss and book their service and MOT, and any outstanding campaigns
- Developing knowledge of motor industry, new models and recent improvements through technical bulletins and training courses
- Excellent communication, customer service and IT skills
- Target driven and motivated
- Confidently when handling conflicting demands
- Friendly and professional
- Team player
- Systematic and organised
- Computer literate
- Strong excel knowledge and experience in a similar role is desirable
Lookers are proud to be one of the top three motor vehicle retailers in the UK, representing 32 vehicle manufacturers, selling and servicing a huge range of cars at over 150 franchised dealerships across hundreds of locations throughout the UK & Ireland. We recognise the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people so we offer an industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, eligibility to join one of our car schemes, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and additional earning potential through commission or bonus.
As one of the UK’s Top Employers we strongly believe in nurturing and providing our people with specific manufacturer brand and management training to enhance career development opportunities. We have a great bunch of people and we like to celebrate and encourage success at all levels with our annual Lookers Excellence Awards. So? What are you waiting for?