We are currently working remotely and will continue to work predominantly in this way on an informal basis until government guidelines change and likely beyond. Therefore, so as long as you would be able to come to one of our offices at least twice per week, client and team requirements depending, you will be able to undertake this role. You will be a core part of the team and able to access the technology, support and resources you require.
We are looking for an Administrator to support our busy Cardiff based Regulatory team.
Our Legal 500, tier 1 ranked Professional Regulatory team has a national profile, providing advice and assistance in all areas of regulatory and professional disciplinary practice. The team comprises partners, barristers, solicitors and paralegals all of whom specialise in regulatory work, but who come from a mix of criminal and civil litigation backgrounds. Our client base continues to grow rapidly and consequently excellent opportunities continue to arise with us.
The successful candidate will be supporting the whole team, and working closely with case managers, advocates and paralegals on regulatory matters. The role will comprise various administrative tasks including management of the team’s hearings diary, file opening and closing, bundle preparation and management of the team’s billing and management information. There will be various ad-hoc projects as required, so there will be a need to successfully prioritise a busy workload. The team is very client focused so we would expect the Administrator to have a similar approach, with demonstrable experience of client care.
Skills & Experience
Skills / Experience Required
- Solid relevant technical expertise
- Experience of working in a legal environment, or Professional Practice
- Dedication, determination and loyalty to colleagues, clients and communities
- Collegiate and team-playing approach
- Relationship-driven and people oriented
- Good communication and telephone skills
- A* attention to detail
- Flexible approach to daily tasks
- Good organisational skills
- Commitment to high levels of client care and customer service
- Confident and personable
- IT literate
- Committed to rigour around treating all clients fairly
- Focused on attributing dedication, determination and loyalty to colleagues, clients and communities
- Able to demonstrate continuous development and diversity in thinking
- Understands and complies with Information Security responsibilities commensurate with this role including Data Protection and the duty of confidentiality
- Address Cardiff, UK
- Salary Offer Competitive
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org