Sefton Community Learning Service would like to appoint an enthusiastic, and dedicated Administrator, to provide administrative support to a busy service, our staff, service users and to our learners.
Experience of working in a fast-paced environment is desirable as well as experience working with Microsoft Office. You will be required to have a can-do attitude to ensure a smooth working environment. Working as part of a team as well as on your own initiative is incredibly important to this role.
The person successful to this position will have the opportunity to grow and develop by working closely with the Senior Manager Team, Governors, Partners, and Stakeholders.
The service is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
- A programme of CPD relevant to an individual needs.
- 28 days annual leave rising to 33 days after 5 years continual service plus 8 bank holidays
- Enhanced sick pay, maternity/adoption leave pay and maternity support leave schemes.
- Excellent pension scheme.
- Access to free eye tests and where appropriate, contribution towards spectacles
- Discounted gym membership with all Active Sefton gyms
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to local benefits and discounts on products and services
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, including the ability to meet tight deadlines under pressure.
- Self-motivated and an ability to work unsupervised.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Experience using Microsoft Office and other appropriate applications.
- Empathy towards the needs of service users.
Please see Person Specification for more details
CV’s not accepted
- Address 53 Cambridge Road, Seaforth
- Salary Offer Grade C (3-4) £22,737 - £23,114 (£12.11 per hour) Pro Rata
- Contact Email email@example.com