Closing Date: Undisclosed
Our people-centred culture, combined with our tech and data expertise makes us one of the UK’s leading companies and a great place to take your sales career to the next level.
We’re looking for a field-based Account Manager to join our talented team in the South, covering Berkshire and Hampshire. As a trusted business partner, you will educate your customers on best practice techniques and will influence digital change in the automotive industry. Using data and industry insight combined with a consultative approach you will offer the right digital products to drive growth and efficiencies in your customers businesses.
Our mission is to help them achieve great results through our ever-evolving multi-faceted digital marketplace, our unrivalled consumer insight and market intelligence, and our passion for delivering exceptional service.
We consider the following skills and experience, essential for the role of Account Manager:
- You will have proven success in retaining and growing revenue in a business to business (B2B) Account Management role
- You will have a consultative sales approach coupled with the ability to articulate a complex product offering and the competitor landscape
- You will love storytelling using data and will be able to demonstrate where you have used data to drive customer decisions in your current or previous role.
- You will have strong commercial acumen with the ability to understand a client’s business needs and spot potential opportunity
- Working with multi-stakeholder decision-making units – (experience of Miller Heiman is preferable)
- As you will be supporting multiple customers, you need to be organised and will be able to prioritise effectively.
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- You will have experience delivering engaging presentations and will have the ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced environment
At Auto Trader, we pride ourselves on being trustworthy and transparent. We have published non-negotiable rate cards, and our sales roles are consultative and value-led. We offer a salary of £40,000 – £50,000 and don’t pay any commission. In addition to your salary, you will receive car allowance, an excellent flexible benefits package that includes 25 days holiday, private healthcare, pension and lots of extras.
This is a field-based role covering Berkshire and Hampshire. You’ll spend the majority of your time on the road, with occasional travel to our offices in Kings Cross and Manchester.
Everyone is unique in their own way, and we are looking for people from all walks of life to become part of our inclusive culture. We’re committed to making Auto Trader a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone. Diversity for us means respect for and appreciation of differences in gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, race and ethnic origin, religion and faith, marital status, social, educational background and way of thinking. Our commitment is to ensure you get the chance to be the best that you can be, showcase your full potential and make the right choice for you.