Reuters, the news and media division of Thomson Reuters, is the world’s largest international multimedia news provider reaching more than one billion people every day. Reuters provides trusted business, financial, national, and international news to professionals via Thomson Reuters desktops, the world’s media organizations, and directly to consumers at Reuters.com and via Reuters TV.
Job Title: Senior Strategic Sales Manager, EMEA
Please note, this position will be a 6 month fixed term contract
Thomson Reuters is seeking a Senior Sales expert to drive Reuters.com advertising and Content Marketing Sales across the EMEA region be leveraging existing and new client relationships.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Interface with all internal constituents ( Product, Audience & Analytics, Editorial and Content) to create innovative and strategic sales solutions for clients
- Leverage relationships with key clients across the EMEA region and drive revenues
- Work with the sales and marketing, research and content teams to create compelling sales opportunities
- Demonstrate ability to deliver on sales targets
- Act as a brand ambassador and attend key industry events
- Partner with global sales heads to maximize revenues from multinational accounts
- Liaise with the Ad Operations team to most effectively maximize inventory/revenue and assure campaign fulfilment and satisfaction
- Provide accurate and detailed reporting for management and work closely with finance to forecast revenue
- Significant experience in developing multi-faceted, data driver marketing and digital advertising solutions.
- Extensive experience of driving sales across display (direct & programmatic), RTB and content led campaigns
- Proven success in delivering individual and team targets across the UK / EMEA markets
- Customer-focused, with excellent written and verbal communication, networking and negotiation skills
- Ability to spot trends and drive innovation
- Ability to identify opportunities and turn them into successful sales partnerships
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Energy and drive, ability to work in a fast paced and pressurized environment
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and analytical
- Ability to think and act globally
Please note, the closing date for applications is Monday 7th October at 11.59pm UK Time.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance – and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Closing Date: Undisclosed