A purpose-built home, Canning Court has been designed to offer specialist dementia care, as well as respite and nursing care. Located in a peaceful, residential area of Stratford-upon-Avon, the home has secure landscaped gardens and is equipped with the most up-to-date facilities.
As part of its specialist dementia care service, Canning Court takes every opportunity to provide memory triggers, which include reminiscence activity areas and memory boxes. A beautiful sensory garden boasting many scented and colourful plants enables all residents to stimulate their senses, or simply sit and relax in the open air.
About the role
- Leading and inspiring a multi-disciplinary team, we will look to you to provide outstanding, truly personalised care to our residents
- You will share our passion for putting the needs and wellbeing of our residents first, finding new ways to enrich our resident’s lives within our home and delivering outstanding customer care for them and their relatives
- You will manage all aspects of our home, including identifying new business opportunities, effectively managing budgets, taking responsibility for the operating profit of the home, and ensuring regulatory compliance is maintained across all relevant areas
- Creating and developing strong internal and external relationships, you will play an important role in strengthening the Bupa brand as a trusted healthcare partner with key audiences including Local Authority and Primary Care Trust commissioners
- As part of your role, you may occasionally be required to work out of hours of evenings.
Who we’re looking for
- Strong clinical knowledge and expertise, plus an LMCS, RMA or equivalent management qualification
- You may have a level one Registered Nurse qualification together with previous experience of seeing organisations through periods of change management
- You will know how to make a positive difference within a heavily regulated sector, as you’ll have a strong commercial acumen and strategic mind
- The ability to develop an environment which focuses on continuous improvements
- An effective communicator, with a confident and influential leadership style.
What’s in it for you?
Bupa Care Homes values its people, so you can expect a competitive salary and benefits that include:
- Discretionary bonus of up to 30% of base salary
- Contributory pension (up to 5%) and life assurance
- Individual private medical insurance
- Interest free travel ticket loans
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development to widen your career prospects
Bupa Care Homes provides expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care throughout the UK.
Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Closing Date: Undisclosed
- Address Canning Court Canners Way Stratford upon Avon
- Salary Offer Up to £55,000