Job title: Web Editor – SEO and Insights
Location: Home based/ Battle Bridge, London
Full time: 22.5 /three days a week
Salary: £30,000-35,000 pro rata
Closing date 31st of August
A bit about us
We’re a leading health insurer and healthcare provider, with care homes, health centres, dental practices and a hospital. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
About job area
This is a great part time opportunity to work with a supportive and friendly Health Content Team. Working with the Editors you will seek to influence and inform the production of our high-quality health content. You will oversee the collection of feedback from our users and insights into what health information our audience needs. Do you want to be part of our long-term plans? At Bupa we have a range of roles spread across many areas for you to choose from.
From global teams to developing our activity within the UK, all of our professional roles play a key role in delivering on our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
What you’ll be doing
As a Web Editor you will edit and publish digital content using the Bupa content management system Sitecore. You will build excellent relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure our content is optimised for search. We manage our digital estate within the team, so you will work collaboratively with the other Web Editor and Lead Editor across digital to ensure our pages meet high internal and external standards.
What’s a typical day?
- Manage our survey tool to produce monthly reports of our user feedback and NPS.
- Keep abreast of health trends, conduct research and make recommendations to shape our content plans.
- Collect insights for topic reviews and specific projects to share with the team.
- Work closely with digital commercial colleagues on SEO for our pages.
- Work with digital colleagues within the health content team to ensure high standards across our digital estate.
- Support the team with website uploads and editing.
Who we’re looking for?
- Experience in a digital role either freelance, agency or a large organisation, ideally in healthcare.
- Demonstrable HTML, CMS and Sitecore knowledge, experience of Crownpeak is advantageous
- Experience with Google or Adobe analytics
- Demonstrable experience of collating and analysing user feedback
- Proven abilities in gathering and producing insights to inform and shape content plans and production
- Established knowledge of how to optimise content for search
- Stakeholder management
Why join Bupa?
We’re driven by one purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and that that means our people too. As a Bupa employee you’ll be entitled to some fantastic benefits which include 25 days holiday increasing to 30 days as your length of service increases, the option to buy and sell holiday, an enhanced pension plan, life assurance and income protection. You’ll join our annual bonus scheme, amount variable dependent upon your role and performance. Looking after your health is important to us and you can benefit from our health trust scheme where all our people have the option of taking our market-leading medical insurance cover, which includes mental health support and treatment, at a greatly reduced price as well as a free health assessment every 2 year. Your health and wellbeing matter to us and we provide lots of family friendly policies too. You can keep fit at our free onsite gyms (local gym discounts where no onsite gym). We will support you to get to work, offering a season ticket loan to spread the cost of an annual train/bus ticket as well as our cycle to work scheme.
Whether you’ve found your feet or are discovering a new path. Welcome to a place that celebrates you. This isn’t where you’ve been. This is where you’re going. This is what we have belief in.
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
If you’d like to learn more, please visit www.bupa.com