Waiter / Waitress
Richmond Wood Norton, Evesham Rd, Wood Norton, Evesham WR11 4TY
£9.18ph plus excellent benefits
Full time or part time
About the role
We currently have a great opportunity for a waiter / waitress to join our exceptional hospitality team and help to ensure that we deliver the highest quality of service within our Brasserie-styled restaurant and to residents within their own homes in the retirement village. You will ensure mealtimes run smoothly, serving food and drink as required and laying our dining rooms to a premium standard. You will also take menu choices from our residents, serve meals promptly to residents in their own suites if required, and ensure that the restaurant, bar and dining areas are maintained to the highest of standards.
If you would like a role where you can provide the very best service with the chance to build strong relationship with your clients, then we would like to hear from you.
Who we’re looking for
A confident, well presented and friendly individual with very high standards of customer service in line with the expectations of our residents and customers
A friendly and caring personality with the ability to project a polished and professional image when dealing with residents, staff and the public
Ideally with previous waiter/waitressing experience and the ability to work well within a professional team.
What’s in it for you?
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to internal apprenticeship schemes
- Your DBS Check (£44) paid for
- Access to Wagestream – an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in control of when you access your earnings*
- NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
- Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Uniform provided
- Health & wellbeing tools; including Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass & discounted health assessments
- Shopping Discounts (via Xexec)
- Cash plan (after 2 years’ service) giving you the ability to claim on more everyday items such as dental, optical and private prescriptions.
- Free flu vaccine
*Only available to permanent employees where HealthRoster is used.
If you would like to join our team and be part of a thriving retirement community, please either apply using the link or send you CV directly
Job Reference: RIC0246_1624955858
Salary: Up to £9.18 per hour + Excellent Benefits
Salary From: £9.18
Salary To: £9.18
Job Industries: Hospitality and Catering
Job Locations: Evesham, Worcestershire
Job Types: Permanent