Goldbridge Care Home, 3 Kleinwort Close, haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 4XH
This is leading a team. At Bupa Care Homes, it’s our privilege to care for people – treating each resident as if they were part of our own family. To do this, we need to support and champion our teams to make a positive difference, that’s why we’re looking for Clinical Unit Manager to lead our team at The Goldbridge care home in Haywards Heath.
- Whether you’re taking charge of a unit or a floor, you’ll promote our resident’s independence, choice and dignity by ensuring that the team provide the highest standards of care at all times
- With the help of your team, you’ll assess each resident’s wellbeing – making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met – always maintaining accurate records
- Delivering clinical guidance to your team, you’ll lead by example; motivating and mentoring the team to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home
- You’ll build lasting relationships with the residents and the people they care about, as well as caring about the home itself – fostering a sense of community
- Creating and developing strong relationships with local partners, you will liaise with these partners, playing an important role in raising the care home’s profile in the local area and beyond
- A Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin and a genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
- You’re passionate about caring for the elderly and infirm and have a flair for helping people maintain their independence, choice and dignity
- An effective communicator who’s able to build strong and honest relationships with residents and their families
- Someone who’s ready to use their clinical experience to lead, motivate and mentor a team – who’s able to delegate effectively and promote excellent customer service and relationships
- A respectful and compassionate team player with the belief in giving your personal best.
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to the Bupa Nurse Fellowship; joining a global community with scholarships up to £10,000, mentoring programmes, webinars, lectures and events
- Access to Wagestream – an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in control of when you access your earnings*
- Paid breaks
- NMC annual pin payment reimbursed
- Your DBS Check (£44) paid for
- NEST work place pension and Life assurance
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
- Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Uniform provided
- Smile Everyday+ – a health and well-being package giving access to 24/7 health lines along with access to a Physiotherapist for muscle, joint and bone support
- Retailer discounts, including interest free travel ticket loans, discounted gym membership and discounts on Bupa dental care
- Free flu vaccine
About our home
As a leading healthcare group, we run care homes, retirement villages, health centres, dental centres and hospitals all over the world. As well as providing insurance to over 16 million people. We’re a big company but no matter what business area you’re in, our purpose is simple – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Bupa is committed to ensuring that every applicant is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely based on personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.