Our Technology Teams at Telent are committed and enterprising. You have to be when you are bringing the digital revolution to homes, infrastructure and businesses across the country. Be prepared to jump right in when you join – to innovate and develop networks and systems for millions. The work is complex, but the reward is great – our work makes an impact! Help build and keep the nation’s critical infrastructure connected and protected 24/7.
Reporting into the Training Manager, you will assist with the scheduling and planning of all NHSS8, Technical and Engineering training across Highways. The individual will be required to work with a variety of subject matter experts to identify, plan and roll out training aligned to Operational requirements.
What you’ll do:
- Assessing NHSS8 training needs in line with the expiration dates and producing a training needs analysis identifying the requirements, audience, and subject matter expert / trainer responsible for training delivery.
- Ensuring all Technical Training is organised for the relevant individual to deliver safely and to an appropriate level of quality for all technical installations
- Support the Training Team in maintaining the Highways Training ensuring they up to date, fit for purpose and are audit ready.
- Ensure all Stakeholders are engaged with the requirements for all NHSS8 and technical training needs and availability.
- Schedule all NHSS8 and technical Training and ensure plans and reports are kept up to date and uploaded onto relevant SharePoint sites for review and audit availability.
- Support the Training Team in identifying and scheduling training required to meet stage gate 8 requirements.
- Maintain an online, user-friendly training database for all training administration. To include the implementation and maintenance of SharePoint Sapiens.
- Support the Training Team to schedule in all new starter training and induction processes.
- Build an evaluation process for training.
- Develop reports as required and to identify any gaps in training
- Work with Stakeholders in a timely manner to close out any competency gaps.
- Coordination and recording of all training session documentation.
Who you are:
You will have previous experience within a similar role and ideally be familiar with Highways Agency / Traffic / Transport OR Local Authority – although, training will be provided.
- Will be able to demonstrate a highly professional manner when dealing with clients/customers/Engineers
- Previous experience of scheduling work
- Experience of General Office processes & procedures
- IT skills around Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel are essential.
What we offer:
A career at Telent can span many sectors, roles, technologies and clients giving you the opportunity to develop, learn new skills and make an impact. We are growing and we rely on our committed Team to deliver.
We nurture the talent that makes this happen, by our on-going commitment to creating an inclusive culture that respects and values difference, that celebrates diverse ideas. We want everyone to feel they can be themselves and to thrive at work.
The additional benefits with this role:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies
- Occupational health support and wellbeing Portal
- Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with Telent Reward scheme.
Learn more about Telent: