Richmond Villages | Oxfordshire
This is training that makes all the difference. At Richmond Villages, it’s our privilege to care for people – treating each resident as if they were part of our own family. To do this, we need Trainers that support our employees and equip them with the tools they need to deliver the best possible service. We’re now looking for a Trainer to help shape the future of the teams at our Richmond Villages across Oxfordshire.
Working hours and salary
40 hours P/W
What your typical day involves
- As a Trainer, you’ll plan, co-ordinate and deliver a range of non-clinical training, such as new starter inductions, mandatory training, first aid amongst others
- You will use a range of training methods to motivate and meet the needs of different learning styles both face to face (when appropriate) and virtually
- Provide one-to-one support, coaching, and assessment of staff within the home to facilitate successful completion of inductions and mandatory training requirements
- You will collate individual learning and development plans weekly – identifying the annual training requirements of staff within your region
- Meet with the village managers to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the training delivered – making improvements to ensure needs are met
- Reporting to the Training Manager, you’ll ensure all training information is logged correctly on the system and kept up to date.
Who we’re looking for
- The successful candidate must hold a full driving licence and have access to a car as you’ll need to travel to sites across Oxfordshire.
- You’ll be comfortable delivering training one on one, in a group setting or virtually, ideally within a healthcare setting
- Someone who is used to using MS Office, it’s particularly important that you are competent delivering engaging training via Teams
- An effective communicator who’s able to plan and organise sessions independently
- Someone with excellent time management who can effectively prioritise their workload
- A respectful and compassionate team player with the belief in giving your personal best
What we’ll offer you in return
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to internal apprenticeship schemes
- Your DBS Check (£40) paid for
- Access to Wagestream – an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in control of when you access your earnings*
- NEST work place pension, life assurance & bereavement support
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays) pro rata
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Health & wellbeing tools; including Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass & discounted health assessments
- Shopping Discounts (via Xexec)
- Free flu vaccine
*Only available to permanent employees where HealthRoster is used.
About Richmond Villages & Bupa
For 20 years Richmond Villages have been at the forefront of luxury retirement living and in 2013 Richmond became a part of the Bupa family. Bupa are a leading healthcare group, we run care homes, retirement villages, health centres, dental centres and hospitals all over the world. As well as providing insurance to over 16 million people. We’re a big company but no matter what business area you’re in, our purpose is simple – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. And we have belief in you to help us achieve it.
Bupa is committed to ensuring that every applicant is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely based on personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.