We have a fantastic opportunity for a Third Party Intervention Team Leader to join our innovative Claims department. We are going through some exciting changes with some brand new initiatives so it’s a great time to join us as we continue our journey to become the biggest and best digital insurer.
This role can be based at either our Bexhill or Leicester office – but if you do live further afield then we are able to offer flexible working with 3-4 days working from home. Other arrangements can be discussed upon application.
Please note: Our opening hours for our Claims department do include weekends, to ensure we can always help our customers when they need us the most, so expect your shift pattern to include these.
As an Intervention Team Leader, you will be responsible for limiting our indemnity spend by working with the team to monitor hire durations and the cost of hires and repairs. Making commercial decisions to protect our spend and resolve claims effectively will be something you’ll do on a daily basis – so you need to have a fairly good head for numbers and a good grasp of the technical elements of a claim!
What will you be doing?
- Ensure your team achieves all quality and customer outcomes
- Embed a coaching and performance management culture within your team
- Create time, space and confidence for your team to go above and beyond for customers
- Grow your own skills along with the capabilities of each of your team members
- Ensure that the operational goals of your department are met, with an oversight of delivery metrics and colleagues adherence to plan
- Reduction of inbound contact by delivering an effective case management strategy
- Improve net promoter scores across all aspects of the claims journey
- Shared accountability for reduction in hire duration and indemnity spend across the function
We’re looking for people who have:
- Experience of leading an operational team
- Experience of working in a claims management environment (preferable)
- Knowledge of motor claims repair and total loss processes
- Strong coaching and development skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders
- Excellent time management and influencing ability
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct;
Negotiable base salary
Up to 5% bonus earning potential
25 days holiday (plus bank holidays on top)
Flexible working opportunities (discuss other options upon application)
Pension match up to 10%
A supportive, dynamic and flexible environment
A business that rewards achievements and focuses on development
Flexible benefits (including additional holiday buy/sell, healthcare and more)
Discounted Hastings Direct products
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.