We are going through a truly exciting time here at Hastings Direct with numerous opportunities as part of our operational transformation. Due to the expansion of our Intervention department, we are looking for an experienced Technical Claims Coach to support our expanding team of negotiators. If you’ve got experience within intervention and a background in coaching and developing colleagues than we’d love to hear from you.
We are passionate about providing a real work-life balance and therefore open to flexible working options. You can either be based at our vibrant Leicester city centre office combined with partial working from home, or, be fully home based.
As a Technical Claims Coach within our Intervention department, we are looking for you to monitor and improve the standard of technical claims within the area by means of assessment, feedback and coaching. You will be responsible for providing technical support to colleagues and leaders as well as identifying and reporting on trends within the department that may result in leakage.
What will you be doing?
- Effectively coaching and supporting colleagues to improve technical competency and minimise leakage
- Collecting and using data to drive improved colleague and departmental performance
- Delivering specialist subject matter training to colleagues
- Ensuring technical and market updates are understand and that the knowledge has been embedded within the department and that the strategies put in place are supported
- Supporting team leaders in any ad hoc requirements or business needs
- Being the ‘go to’ lead as a subject matter expert to other areas of the business as required
- Assist with file handling when required
- Supporting the competency framework by completing file monitors adhering to set SLA’s
- Providing coaching support in a manner than will empower the individual to understand the decision-making process as well as the outcome
We’re looking for people who have:
- Third party intervention claims experience
- Coaching/mentoring qualification preferred
- A proven background in engaging and coaching individuals on a 121 basis
- Strong, clear communication with both written and verbal feedback
- Ability to deliver results to challenging time frames
- Flexible and adaptable – able to embrace and champion change
- Good analytical skills
- Strong influencing and decision-making skills
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct;
Competitive starting salary dependant on experience
Up to 5% bonus earning potential
25 days holiday (plus bank holidays on top)
Flexible working opportunities
Pension match up to 10%
A dynamic and flexible environment
A clear progression path and dedication to personal development
Flexible benefits (including additional holiday buy/sell, healthcare and more)
Discounted Hastings Direct products
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.