If you’re looking for a progressive career in leadership, thrive in a fast-paced, team-orientated environment, then look no further! We have an exciting opportunity to join our Leicester city call centre. We are looking for someone to work full time on a rotational shift basis, Monday-Friday- no weekends and no finishes later than 1900!
You’ll motivate and inspire a team of customer service specialists. Reporting into one of our Contact Centre Leaders, you will be accountable for driving a success culture within the operation whereby service becomes a key differentiator for colleagues and customers.
We want to be the biggest and best digital insurer in the UK and expect and encourage all colleagues to play their part in achieving this. You’ll discover a social atmosphere, where friendly, supportive colleagues are always ready to help each other.
How you’ll make a difference:
- Responsible for leading, motivating and developing a team of customer service specialists
- Spend a minimum of 50% of the time coaching and developing the team, through monitoring calls, performance 1:1, providing detailed feedback and creating development plans
- Encourage individuals to celebrate team success to create self-sustained and positive energy
- Provide customers and colleagues with appropriate solutions to their queries, requests or complaints in line with control, standards and our brand values
- Champion first call resolution
- Develop your team, creating an engaging culture and nurturing talent
- Daily management of your team including performance management
- Work with colleagues across the wider team and business to deliver great service experiences
- Role model a ‘can do’ attitude
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has leadership experience, preferably within a contact centre environment
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Has exceptional coaching ability with a proven record of improving performance
- Has experience in using team performance management techniques
- Demonstrates excellent communication, problem solving and organisational skills
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct:
- Competitive basic salary
- Up to 5% bonus earning potential
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible benefits – buy or sell holidays
- Click here to see the full list of benefits: https://www.hastingsdirectcareers.com/what-we-offer/a-supportive-business
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.