Want to hear more?
As a Support and Assurance Specialist in Affordability and Vulnerability you’ll be part of our team where we support the most vulnerable customers. We give our customers enhanced support when they are facing financial hardship.
We support the business in all things Ability to Pay and and PSR and support in ensuring we’re meeting our licence conditions as well as putting our customers at the heart of everything we do
You’ll be empowered to support our customers, using third parties such as Stepchange, Citizens Advice and more. We look after some of the most important tasks, such as Self Disconnection and Safe and Reasonably Practicable.
You’ll be thinking on your feet and using your initiative to make your own decisions using the training and guidance provided. We work fast-paced to meet our customer demand but don’t worry – we face challenges together, we support one another through every problem.
If you have a passion for supporting the business and our customers in vulnerable circumstances and look job satisfaction then this is the role for you
Here at E.ON Next we care about each other and our business, so sitting comfortably isn’t our thing. We treat each other with respect, give open and honest feedback to help us grow. We embrace our differences, come up with creative ideas and solutions to help us consistently improve the company and our customer experience. We invest in our Nexties because we know our people are the reason for our success. This is why our Employer Value Proposition makes us an employer of choice for great people looking to make climate action feel good.
Are we tempting you? What we need from you….
● A passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience especially for vulnerable customer
● Resilient and excited to solve complex problems
● Good English skills both written and verbal
● A committed team player
● Ability to think on your feet in a fast-paced environment
● Confidence in making important decisions
● Drive to identify and implement change
● Commitment to provide an outstanding customer journey
What you’ll receive from us
● 26 days holiday plus bank holidays AND a guarantee of your birthday off
● Access to a variety of market leading flexible benefits such as buying extra holidays, discounts on days out, meals and retail vouchers, health and wellbeing options, plus many more
● A generous pension scheme
● Work life balance – we work Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM to service our customers and make sure they have an unforgettable experience.
● Weekly socials where we get together as a family to wind down
● Trust – you’re responsible for your customer experiences and your own development
● Ownership and accountability- – you and your team will decide how you manage your time, because we know you’ll care about each other, our customers, business and planet
● Salary of £24,195-£26,010 per annum dependent on experience
● Working environment: Flexible hybrid working – expected in the office 2-3 days a week
● Locations – Nottingham and Bolton
● For all successful candidates. Due to the nature of this role your employment will be subject to a basic DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) check being carried out by ourselves via a 3rd party service provider
We’re committed to equal opportunities and actively promote a diverse and inclusive working environment, where everyone can be their best.
We realise the best people bring their energy at different times, so we’re happy to talk flexible working. We offer a range of flexible working options, including full time, part time, variable start and finishing times.