We are looking for our next Supplier Relationship Executive to join our Claims Department as we continue our transformational journey to a top quartile function!
We are passionate about providing a real work-life balance and therefore open to flexible working options. You can be based at our friendly Bexhill-On-Sea or Leicester offices combined with partial working from home or be fully home working for the right candidate.
As a Supplier Relationship Executive, you will be managing various aspects of operational, commercial, compliance and customer performance for certain suppliers and help maintain visibility and control over supplier risk.
You will be working closely with the accountable Directors, Head of department and procurement who will seek to deliver an engaged and value accretive supply base which drives and supports innovation, consistently excellent customer service and mutually beneficial financial outcomes – whilst meeting all internal governance requirement.
What will you be doing?
- Day to day management of suppliers and assisting internal colleagues
- Working in partnership with suppliers to identify future opportunities
- Monitoring and managing operational performance, compliance and recording of MI centrally
- Managing ongoing contract adherence
- Onboarding and implementation of supplier changes
- Meeting regularly with suppliers and following up with any necessary actions
- Keeping suppliers updated with any operation updates or relevant information for the ongoing delivery of their service
- Co-ordinating any required audits or reviews
- Ensure internal governance processes are carried our consistently for all key suppliers
- Day to day management of supplier reporting
- Providing support or leading on other initiatives and projects as required
We’re looking for people who have:
- Relevant experience in a similar role (SRM support, supplier relationship)
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Effective stakeholder management
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct;
Competitive base salary with a real opportunity to develop and progress
Up to 5% bonus earning potential
25 days holiday (plus bank holidays on top)
Pension match up to 10%
A supportive, dynamic and flexible environment
Structured career path that rewards achievements and focuses on development
Broad exposure to senior management and ability to contribute towards real change
Flexible benefits (including additional holiday buy/sell, healthcare and more)
Discounted Hastings Direct products
We are pleased to be certified as a carbon neutral organization and we have our own Inclusion Council, Well Being Committee and Employee Forum Representatives.
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.