Our audit team is expanding! We are looking for a Claims Supplier Auditor to join our technical auditing team. The right person will have knowledge and experience across a variety of claims functions combined with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
We are passionate about providing a real work-life balance and therefore open to flexible working options. You can be based at r our friendly Bexhill-On-Sea combined with partial working from home or, for the right candidate, be fully home based.
You will develop and carry out robust, risk-based audits across the entire supply chain to provide assurance that regulatory and claims best practice procedures are delivered and that leakage and other financial risks are managed effectively. You will need to ensure that suppliers effectively comply with contractual goals and SLA’s and that customers’ fair and reasonable expectations are met. Where necessary, the role will expand to provide cover claims handling.
What will you be doing?
- Developing a complete understanding of internal and supplier claims processes, new initiatives, best practice and the impact of inefficiencies
- Carrying out risk-based audits across Insurer Services suppliers and claims areas
- Delivering balanced, accurate and evidence feed to leadership teams
- Ensuring supplier spend is in accordance with arrangements and SLA’s are being adhered to
- Identifying areas for indemnity savings and taking steps to deliver financial benefits
- Managing root cause analysis for all complaints and recommending improvements that support the goal of reducing complaints and increasing renewal retention
- Effectively identifying, managing and reporting risk within your area of responsibility
- Enhancing the risk management culture within your area
We’re looking for people who have:
- Strong claims knowledge and experience across a minimum of the 4 following areas: Customer Journey & FNOL, Own Damage, Total Loss, Intervention, Recovery, Third Party Liability in dispute/not in dispute, Credit Hire, Bodily Injury MOJ/Fastrack or Bodily Injury Complex
- Excellent problem solving skills coupled with a proactive approach to work
- Excellent IT and reporting skills (including MS Office)
- Prior leadership or coaching/team development background desirable
- External supplier/supply chain management or internal claims auditing experience
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct;
Negotiable base salary with a real opportunity to develop and progress
Up to 5% bonus earning potential
25 days holiday (plus bank holidays on top)
Pension match up to 10%
A supportive, dynamic and flexible environment
Structured career path that rewards achievements and focuses on development
Broad exposure to senior management and ability to contribute towards real change
Flexible benefits (including additional holiday buy/sell, healthcare and more)
Discounted Hastings Direct products
We are pleased to be certified as a carbon neutral organization and we have our own Inclusion Council, Well Being Committee and Employee Forum Representatives.
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.