Staff Nurse – Cardiology & Medicine Ward
Bupa Cromwell Hospital
Full time 37.5 hours a week
Shift patterns: Split between long days and nights
Salary £31,285 – £37,989 per annum
Plus £1,100 Shift Allowance
£2,000 Golden Handshake
Bupa Cromwell Hospital
We’re an internationally recognised hospital located in the heart of Kensington, London. At the Cromwell Hospital we’re committed to providing the highest quality healthcare for our patients. We’re one of the preferred health care providers for leading consultants and for both international and local patients alike. We are continuously investing in standards and the technology to keep us at the forefront of clinical advancement.
As a Cardiac Nurse, you’ll work as part of a close knit team providing excellent patient focussed care within the Cardiology Team. You’ll be a caring and compassionate nurse, delivering a high standard of care to our patients. We value all of our people and will provide you support and a great place to work.
What you’ll be doing
*To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of nursing care for cardiac patients.
*Work within a team, supervising and directing more junior staff and deputising for Senior Staff Nurse as required.
*Act as a clinical role model for all members of staff, driving high standards of care at all times.
*To follow all hospital policies and procedures with due care and attention
Who we’re looking for?
*NMC Registered Nurse
*Experience of working within a Cardiothoracic Unit
*Experience of working in Acute Hospital setting
*Cannulation skills are essential
*Ability to read ECG rhythms and ILS training is desirable
*Excellent communication and organisational skills
Benefits, include but not limited to:
- £2,000 Golden Handshake / Up to £5,000 Relocation Costs (terms & conditions apply)
- Annual Staff Bonus Scheme
- Medical treatment discount for employees and immediate family
- Bupa Staff Health Trust
- Bupa Staff Dental Plan
- Payment for Professional Registration Fees after 12 months service
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Equivalent to 25 days holiday each year (increasing after 5 years’ service)
- Option to buy and sell 5 days holiday days annual leave
- Opportunity to request for an extended period leave
- Generous ‘Refer a Friend’ Scheme
- Strong national clinical network and clinical engagement
- Internal and external training opportunities
To find more information, for an informal discussion or an informal visit before applying, please contact Joan-Eric on 07562210958 / Joan-
(please ignore the closing date below)