We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-starter to join the National Events team, who are responsible for producing large-scale events and campaigns. Our events include Pride of Britain Awards, People’s pet awards, Pride of Manchester, Pride of Birmingham and Pride of Sport and there’ll be more to come. We are a small, dynamic team who work hard to honour our incredible unsung heroes; sharing their stories and achievements.
You’ll be planning, creating and delivering our content across our channels. There’s a team to bounce ideas off and we have a designer to help with any designs. You’ll be taught to edit video if you don’t already know how to, It is an exciting new role, for someone with exciting creative ideas and excellent organisational skills.
Who are we?
We are a lovely group of people who are lucky enough to put on the best events for the most amazing people. Well that’s how we feel anyway. We have a close knit team and feel like we are family. We support each other, work well together and have a good laugh, although we work hard.
Who are you?
You are excited by social media, love people and believe that there are amazing people out there who really deserve recognition for the amazing things they do to change the world for others. You’ll want to learn and grow, you may not know it all yet but if you are willing to learn we are willing to train you. You will be an avid social media user with strong communication skills (both written and verbal). The best bit about this role? You don’t need to have a degree, we are interested in your skills, experience and passion rather than your qualifications. We are looking for candidates from a wide range of backgrounds who can bring fresh ideas and new perspectives to our team.
The Ideal Candidate
- Will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Will be confident in dealing with all people, in particular our winners who may need a sensitive approach and celebs
- Will have great attention to detail
- Will have a passion for events and our brands
- Will have a good knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok and other social media platforms. Full training will be given to the right candidate
- Will have a good understanding of the English language and will be able to independently publish accurate social media posts
- Must be a supportive team player
- The role involves evening and weekend work
Bonus skills but not essential, we are happy to train the right candidate.
- Google analytics, office etc
- Experience on paid social campaigns
- Video Editing skills
What can we offer you?
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits including;
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Contributory pension scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Simply Health Healthcare Cashplan
- Free wellbeing apps and coaching support
- Share save scheme
- Inclusion Networks and Champions, giving all employees a voice
- Lots of high street discounts!
Reach plc believes diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.