Are you a Marketer full of ideas and passion? Are you looking to make your mark in a start-up environment? This role could be for you.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Smart Campaign Manager to join the Go to Market Team. As Campaign Manager, you’ll be working alongside the wider Go to Market, Technical and Commercial teams to develop and deliver the annual Smart metering campaign plan, taking responsibility for its successful implementation.
Your proactivity will allow you to play a key role in driving aggressive smart meter install targets, challenging the status quo and looking for creative solutions by steering the overall smart metering campaign approach. Your experience will allow you to manage the end to end campaign plan from developing and shaping the contact strategy, managing the campaign material and working with our campaign automation system to execute the campaign activity.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing
- Develop annual campaign plans to hit smart install targets set by Ofgem
- Act as liaison with data, field utilisation and operations to ensure the business is driving enough campaign activity to hit targets
- Develop Marketing campaigns, determine adequate messaging and formats, writing comprehensive creative briefs to fulfil asset creation with in-house resource
- Challenge and optimise Comms opportunities to increase conversion ongoing
- Use the campaign management software to create segments and workflows for automated campaign activity
- Monitor and report on campaign performance to adapt strategies accordingly
- Act as implementer in chief of consistent brand tonal execution
Are we a match?
We’re looking a Campaign Manager with the following experience and skills;
- Demonstrated Campaign Management experience
- Operational and with an ability to handle multiple stakeholders
- Proven experience leading creative and campaign outputs
- Digitally minded with the ability to work with automated marketing software solutions including; building workflows and segmentation
- Ability to leverage data to maximise campaign performance and strategy
- Experience to monitor campaign performance and recommend improvements
- Experience with Smart metering beneficial
- Implementing brand TOV with consistency
- Willingness to challenge and think outside the box
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work with full autonomy
- Experience with start-up brand and/or sub-brand beneficial
- Have the ability to see problems as opportunities and have a creative and proactive approach to problem solving
- Take initiative and enjoy exploring and expanding your role
- Want to be part of a growth culture – every week will be different
- Have strong organisational skills and hawk-eye attention to detail
- Curious and enjoy learning
- Happy to make your own decisions, fear of failing doesn’t hold you back, it drives you forward, learning all the time and taking responsibility
- A team player – enjoy being part of a team, knowing the part you play in your teams’ success, committed to giving your best and share learnings
- Open to new technologies & new ways of working
- Comfortable with ambiguity
What else do I need to know?
Standard Benefits for E.ON Next External
- We’ll have regular team socials and a corporate Deliveroo account for when the need arises
- Competitive salary
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays – this includes a guarantee of for your birthday off if you want it
- A generous pension scheme
- The chance to choose from our Flexible Benefits range
- Location: Nottingham with travel to our other sites when required
- Closing date – Wednesday 26th January 2022.
We’re committed to equal opportunities and actively promote a diverse and inclusive working environment, and fairness for everyone.
We realise the best people bring their energy at different times, so we’re happy to talk flexible working. We offer a range of flexible working options, including full time, part time, job share, remote working and variable start and finishing times.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19, we will require flexibility for you to work both at home and on site, any equipment needed for you to complete your role will be provided and we will be here to support you throughout this.