Service Centre Operator
At Telent, you will have the opportunity to be a part of something bigger. To keep things moving, to connect people. It’s important work we do. Learning together, inspiring colleagues, and making the entire organisation better. Join us and help keep the nations critical networks connected and protected 24/7.
Reporting to the Service Desk Leader you will be responsible for delivering customer service and incident management to the highest standard for our engineers within Rail/Metro. This is a 24/7 customer support environment. Please be advised this role is working on a shift rotation of 4 on 4 off, these are 12-hour shifts. from our Pirin Court office in London.
What you’ll do:
- Providing first level support and ownership for all incidents and requests
- Be pro-active in your contact with suppliers including escalations when necessary
- Ensure timely call resolution to achieve SLA’s
- Responsible for ensuring that excellent customer service is provided consistently, by following up actions in a timely manner, providing regular customer updates and meeting promises made.
- Proactively working to increase the Service Desks ability to influence and deliver first time fixes therefore increasing field engineering efficiency.
- Dispatching the appropriate engineer to resolve failures taking into account the SLA priority, and skill set of engineers in each case.
Who you are:
If you have a background in customer service, are pro-active and enjoy working with and building relationships with engineers and customers then this could be the role for you as full training will be given.
- Maintaining the rapport with customers by displaying a detailed understanding of their support
- Strong Customer Service Skills with a positive approach to customer service and problem solving
- Take part in open and honest communication as part of the Service Centre team where the workplace environment is proactively focussed on issue resolution and service excellence.
- Actioning requests quickly and efficiently and ensuring actions are followed in a timely manner, providing stakeholders with updates and meeting any promises that are made.
- Meeting Customer Service (KPI) Key Performance Indicators.
What we offer:
A career at Telent can span many sectors, roles, technologies and clients giving you the opportunity to develop, learn new skills and make an impact. We are growing and we rely on our committed Team to deliver.
We nurture the talent that makes this happen, by our on-going commitment to creating an inclusive culture that respects and values difference, that celebrates diverse ideas. We want everyone to feel they can be themselves and to thrive at work.
The additional benefits with this role:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies
- Occupational health support and wellbeing Portal
- Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with Telent Reward scheme.
Learn more about Telent: