NATS is the UK’s leading air navigation service provider, handling over 2 million flights each year. It provides air traffic control services from two control centres supporting airports all around the UK, as well as a wide range of commercial solutions globally. Our people are at the heart of our purpose to advance aviation and keep the skies safe.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition and wider HR team at an exciting time as we focus on our vision to become a Top 25 employer by 2040.
You will be responsible for managing internal and external recruitment campaigns, with a focus on candidate experience.
You will provide advice and guidance to hiring managers and HR Business Partners/Advisors and lead assigned continuous improvement and change projects within the team to ensure delivery of best practice recruitment.
- Support the Talent Acquisition Manager in ensuring the delivery of best practice Talent Acquisition strategy.
- Manage internal and external recruitment campaigns in line with defined SLAs and develop sound relationships with designated business areas.
- Conduct briefing sessions with internal stakeholders and advise on recruitment strategy. Advise on conducting effective interviewing and be a champion of candidate experience, so that even unsuccessful candidates leave the process with a positive image of NATS.
- Ensure NATS attracts a diverse talent pool and support project work with the Corporate Communications team on employer branding.
- Identify suitable and cost effective sourcing channels to meet requirements and conduct high quality search campaigns. Effectively use tools such as LinkedIn.
- Lead assigned continuous improvement and change projects and ensure related process and training documentation is up to date.
- Support the recruitment D&I action plan and activity led by the Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- Assist with Trainee Air Traffic Controller and Early Careers recruitment campaigns and assessment centres as required.
Essential skills and experience:
- An experienced recruiter with applied knowledge of recruitment policies and procedures across the full end to end recruitment process. Knowledge of GDPR compliance in recruitment is essential.
- A passion for providing a high standard of recruitment and candidate experience.
- Sound IT skills and experience using a recruitment Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Experience in sourcing candidates through a variety of channels such as social media, job boards, headhunting, networking and niche marketing channels.
- Understanding of recruitment legislation and an active interest in keeping up to date with best practise recruitment trends and developments.
- Detail orientated and confident administering a large volume of activity. Able to plan, prioritise own workload and to cope under pressure.
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing at all levels, exercising discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Demonstrates excellent teamworking skills.
Additional vacancy information:
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
We are proud to offer a fantastic total reward package to help you thrive personally and professionally. In addition to a competitive salary that’s regularly reviewed, you’ll benefit from generous leave entitlement, a market-leading DC pension scheme, a range of voluntary benefits and retail discounts, wellness support and a comprehensive learning and development offering. Find out more here.
If you share our passion to advance aviation and keep the skies safe – we would like to hear from you whatever your age, sex, race, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, visible or invisible disability. Individuals that bring different perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds help us be at the forefront of our industry.