We are looking for a Senior Pricing Analyst to help join our continued growth and support our vision to become the biggest and best digital insurer.
About the role
You will join our valued Motor Pricing Team and develop insights to drive pricing initiatives and support the strategy for Hastings Direct products.
Your exciting new role will include building complex models to understand and predict customer life-time value and helping to manage trading by running end to end price optimisations. You will design innovative experiments to explore price elasticity and assess customer behaviour. You will also co-ordinate price changes, monitor performance and track our market position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Pricing Analyst to present insights and work with stakeholders to take them on our pricing journey.
- Proficient with tools such as R, SQL, Python, Matlab, etc.
- Ability to present analytical results in a non-technical way to help stakeholders understand them.
- Drive, enthusiasm, creativity and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team in an environment that demands excellence, reliability, accuracy and working with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to manage your own projects and support other members of the team with theirs.
- Strong numerical reasoning.
- Proven track record in learning and applying innovative analytical techniques.
- Experience in similar data/analytical/pricing role.
Benefits for you
- Up to 5% bonus earning potential.
- 25 days holiday.
- Pension of up to 10%.
- Flexible benefits – buy or sell holidays.
- Discounted Hastings Direct products.
- To find out more about what we can offer you, click here.
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.