An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Recovery Negotiator to utilise their extensive recovery knowledge and experience to manage the recovery of a portfolio of complex recovery claims. This is a home based role.
Your remit will include the following:
- Act as a gate keeper within the function to control litigation spend
- Identify missed recovery opportunities and support the department upskill in respect of the learnings
- Identify and drive through improvement opportunities for our people, our system, as well as our financial and commercial outcomes.
- Monthly 2nd stage reviews relating to recovery abandonment and shortfall.
- Support the delivery of our recovery automation strategy, identifying future opportunity for automation and small change as well as acting as a technical referral point for all user requirements.
- Interface with relevant claims units and departments within the company.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a technical motor recovery claims role with an in depth knowledge of recovery claims, including the application of case law.
- A deep understanding of a recovery function, the processes and experience of ClaimCenter will be highly beneficial.
- Proven experience in coaching and mentoring a high-performing claims team.
- An ability to leverage your unique expertise to identify and solve specific problems impacting the department’s performance.
- Driven to actively maintain a current and complete knowledge of your specific field of expertise (Subrogation).
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to help others understand the problem and create solutions for themselves.
- Determined and driven to actively seek out all development and improvement opportunities.
Benefits for you
- Competitive basic salary which we will share with you upon shortlisting, but do feel free to email the Recruitment team for more details in advance of your application –
- Up to 5% bonus earning potential
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Competitive pension
- Flexible benefits – buy or sell holidays
- Discounted Hastings Direct products
- Discounted rail travel
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.