We’re looking for a 2 x Senior Product Designer to join our fast growing team at E.ON Next. This role is a unique opportunity to create laser-focused experiences for millions of customers across our digital products. Our goal is to make a difference, both to our customers and to the world we live in and we want you to be a part of that.
As a leading energy supplier, delivering 100% renewable energy to homes across the land, we’re now looking at how we can offer even more to our customers.
We have the energy specialists, now we want the product design specialists.
How you’ll help
- Customer first – You’ll use your expertise to create product experiences that put the customer needs first
- Collaborate – You’ll work alongside our research, product and engineering teams, understanding problems and needs in order to deliver ideas and concepts in a way that creates real impact for our customers
- Quality – Your keen eye for detail and exceptional design skills will ensure we maintain our high standards and remain a market leader
Applying your skills
- Your experience will take complex problems and break them down into simple yet elegant solutions, testing prototypes and concepts with customers through user-testing workshops
- You’ll have worked with design systems, and have the ability to follow solid design principles and visual frameworks to produce beautiful and functional designs that scales
- You’ll also have a passion for evidence-based design, with strong skills in discovery, research, user-testing and customer interactions, translating these insights into user flows, journey maps, concepts and prototypes
- You’ll have extensive experience in best UX practices with a deep understanding of a mobile-first approach and responsive design
What else do I need to know?
- We’ll have regular team socials and a corporate Deliveroo account for when the need arises
- Competitive salary
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays – this includes a guarantee of for your birthday if you want it
- A generous pension scheme
- The chance to choose from our Flexible Benefits range
- Location: Homebased with travel to our other sites when required – approximately 2 days a week in our Citigen office in London or the Manchester
- Closing date – Monday 14th Feb 2022
We’re committed to equal opportunities and actively promote a diverse and inclusive working environment, and fairness for everyone.
We realise the best people bring their energy at different times, so we’re happy to talk flexible working. We offer a range of flexible working options, including full time, part time, job share, remote working and variable start and finishing times.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19, we will require flexibility for you to work both at home and on site, any equipment needed for you to complete your role will be provided and we will be here to support you throughout this.
If this sounds like you and you’re keen to be part of the team making a difference, we would love to hear from you.