How would you like to work for one of Ireland’s leading print and digital publishing brands?
A fantastic opportunity now exists for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join the team at Reach. Working as part of an all-Ireland Marketing team, you will successfully take ownership of executing high performing brand and digital marketing campaigns to promote our portfolio of Irish brands and support our customer value strategy.
So, who are we?
We are Reach plc, you might not have heard of us but we have probably met without you even realising it. We are home to the UK and Ireland’s most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers. From the Irish Mirror, Irish Daily Star, DublinLive, BelfastLive, RSVP and Cork Beo. We help all kinds of people share experiences through our stories because we believe this is what makes us human. At Reach, not only will you feel better understood, you will also feel you understand other people better too.
What will the role involve?
- Plan and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns to promote all of our products including websites, apps, social media platforms and newsletters
- Develop and execute customer acquisition and retention campaigns to build on existing registered user data and maintain loyalty
- Measure performance and present insights from digital marketing activity using a variety of web analytics tools including Google Analytics
- Create and upload content on CMS and social media platforms
- Monitor online marketing trends ensuring strategies are up-to-date
- Work with creative agencies and media agencies to develop comprehensive campaign plans and high quality marketing assets
- Identify and initiate new business development partnerships to help achieve marketing objectives
- Manage multiple projects and media partnerships simultaneously with key stakeholders
Who are we looking for?
- A relevant third level qualification, or equivalent, preferably in Marketing Proven experience (3 years minimum) in executing and analysing multi channel marketing campaigns from planning through to execution
- A wide range of digital marketing experience including social media, email marketing, PPC and display advertising
- Experience using CMS system to upload content
- Experience in using Google Analytics or alternative web analytics platform
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts, processes and techniques
- Excellent copywriting and proof reading skills
- Ability to think creatively as well as analytically
- The ability to prioritise and multi-task to manage several projects simultaneously
- Confident, resilient and tenacious with an enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Creative and unafraid to challenge existing ways of thinking
- Passionate about digital marketing
What can we offer you?
- Help saving for your retirement – join our pension scheme and we’ll match contributions up to 6%
- 25 days’ holiday per year when you join. After three, five and ten years’ service with Reach, you’ll accrue one additional day of annual leave. We also have a Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Giving back day – an additional day’s leave each year to support a cause close to your heart
- Enhanced family leave – including maternity, paternity and adoption – and you’ll be eligible after just six months’ employment
- Private Healthcare Cash Plan – free health cash plan so you can claim back cash for a range of medical expenses
- Awesome career opportunities – you’ll have support from your line manager and a range of learning & development programmes