As part of our ongoing digital transformation programme we are currently looking for Senior IOS Developers to join our growing team here at Hastings Direct.
Would you like to work on Greenfield applications for one of the UKs fastest growing digital insurers? These are brand new positions within our business and you will have the opportunity to take ownership of multiple projects and be instrumental in the company’s growth and ambition to become the best and biggest digital insurer in the UK.
As a Mobile Developer you will be enhancing our already highly rated App, as well as creating brand new mobile experiences for our customers, making sure that the application are always fast and friendly to use.
As this is a brand new team for Hastings Direct, you will be able to influence the technical direction the team take and really stamp you’re mark on our business.
Skills and experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Technical team leadership experience
- Expert IOS language experience – Objective C and/or Swift are essential
- Expert App development experience in the Apple eco system
- RESTful API knowledge to connect IOS applications to back-end services
- Full understanding of IOS design principles and interface guidelines
- Source Management software such as GitHub
Benefits for you
- Excellent bonus earning opportunity
- Up to 10% pension contributions
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase more
- Remote working opportunities
- Life assurance
- Critical illness cover
- SimplyHealth membership
The interview and on-boarding process is currently fully remote with full time work from home options available.
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.