An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Insight Analyst on a permanent, full-time basis to join our Marketing team in the Bromley office.
What we’re looking for:
You will have strong analytical skills and previous experience of using SAS programming and Statistical modelling. We want someone with excellent communication and presentation skills who can provide actionable recommendations to the business.
We are looking for someone who has ideally come from an Insurance/Financial or numerical background.
Who you will be working with:
This role will involve working closely with key Marketing partners across all brand and product areas to capture requirements for analytical work as standalone projects or as part of larger strategic initiatives (e.g. brand and product development)
What you’ll be doing:
The Senior Insight Analyst will be responsible for the delivery of analytical projects and specialist decision/modelling tools (predictive models, decision trees, segmentation, policy frameworks) with actionable recommendations to support commercial goals and strategies primarily within Marketing but also across the wider strategic community.
- Develop and agree analytical methodologies, selecting appropriate tools, data sources and approaches to answer the requirements
- Translate model results to provide clear recommendations for the business
- Work as part of a cross functional team to design and implement model scoring and integration with Selections
- Provide additional analytical support and insight to inform and influence business decisions
- Build accurate models using specialist techniques (propensity, linear, logistic, decision trees, segmentation) and software (SAS, EMBlem), and validate models to ensure appropriate use and application
- Monitor the efficiency of models on an ongoing basis to ensure they are fit for purpose and deliver model refreshes where necessary
- Work with relevant stakeholders to support the development and embedding of new MI and performance tracking metrics to ensure timely and accurate reporting of various BTL activities
- Collaborate with other data and analysis driven areas of the business (Pricing, Finance, CCO) to develop a comprehensive understanding of data, tools and techniques, and translate these to the Marketing partners to ensure their impact is collected and considered as part of the analytical project
What we’ll give you
We have a strong focus on developing you and your skillset and work hard to give you the tools to do so. In addition to this we also offer a generous benefits package including family and work life balance focused options such as: fully paid maternity leave and parental leave, flexible working, insurance savings for you and your family as well as a range of other optional benefits.
Hours: 35 hours (Monday – Friday 9am-5pm)