Senior Financial Planning Manager
Bupa Place, Salford Quays
£60k – £65k base salary, car allowance, bonus, private health
Permanent 37.5 hr/week
Closing date 9th October 2020
We’re a leading health insurer and healthcare provider, with care homes, health centres, dental practices and a hospital. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
About the area you’ll be working in…
You will support and deputise for the Head of Financial Planning & Reporting, delivering planning and reporting framework for Bupa UK. You will have considerable exposure to senior stakeholders at Bupa. The Senior Financial Planning Manager is a pivotal role in Bupa UK commercial finance team.
From global teams to developing our activity within the UK, all of our professional roles play a key role in delivering on our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
What you’ll be doing…
- Develop, implement and manage a robust financial planning and reporting cycle
- Produce monthly consolidated Planning & Actual reporting for Bupa UK
- Business partner with Bupa UK CFO & Business Unit Finance Directors
- Present financial reporting packs too UK exec team
- Ownership of consolidations
- Deliver financial commentary to exec team
- Analyse current trends in KPIs (cost of sales, expenses, capital)
Who we’re looking for?
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with significant post-qualified experience
- Demonstrable senior commercial finance experience in corporate environment
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills – gravitas to liaise with Exec.
- Numerical and analytical, Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to partner with non-finance ‘tell a story’
- Excellent communication skills & attention to detail.
What’s it like to work here?
We want people to ‘love working here’, so much so that’s it’s at the top of our agenda and something you’ll hear a lot about here at Bupa. We offer our people a great range of benefits, many of which are flexible and can be tailored to suit what’s most important to you. We’re a healthcare company so there’s a huge focus on our people’s health and wellbeing, supported by a healthy work-life balance and workplaces which are friendly, appealing spaces to support you to be at your best.
Whether you’ve found your feet or are discovering a new path. Welcome to a place that celebrates you. This isn’t where you’ve been. This is where you’re going. This is what we have belief in.
We’re an inclusive organisation that celebrates diversity and welcomes everyone – all talents and backgrounds. Bupa strives to make sure that every applicant is assessed solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
If you’d like to learn more, please visit https://careers.bupa.co.uk/our-roles/professional/