The Springs Care Home 27 Spring Ln, Malvern WR14 1AL
Newly refurbished home – rated Good by CQC
We know that family can come from anywhere. At Bupa Care Homes, it’s our privilege to care for people – treating each resident as if they were part of our own family. Right now, we’re looking for a caring individual to join our friendly team at The Springs care home in Malvern.
Close to Malvern Link railway station 40 mins train travel from Birmingham New Street, 25 mins from Bromsgrove, 20 mins from Worcester; 35 mins from Hereford
10 min walk from station to care home
- Assisting residents with personal care duties such as bathing, dressing, toileting and incontinence care. Providing the highest standards of care, you’ll champion the dignity, and independence of all our residents
- Supporting the Nurse or Senior Care Assistant to complete monthly and weekly checks to monitor the health of our residents and reporting any significant changes
- Administering medication in line with the Bupa medication policy and assist in keeping accurate records
- Supporting at meal times: serving meals and transferring residents to the dining room. This might involve supporting them to walk, transferring them in a wheelchair or using a hoist
- Attending planned activities: assisting the team, repositioning, providing care as necessary and taking part in day trips outside the home
- Repositioning residents to ensure they are comfortable and supported
- Admin duties: updating food, fluid and stool charts, supplementary files, daily notes and care plans
You’re someone that cares for others and wants to make a real difference to people’s lives. With experience working in a care setting, you’ll likely have an NVQ3 in care or equivalent and will need to complete Bupa medication awareness training. From your experience, you’ll know there will be challenging days, but you’ll you also know you will laugh, joke, listen and make lasting memories with our residents as you get to know them. A great communicator, you’ll enjoy working in a close-knit team that feels like a family, with people from all walks of life. You’ll cherish the rewarding moments you have with our residents each and every day.
About our home
As a leading healthcare group, we run care homes, retirement villages, health centres, dental centres and hospitals all over the world. As well as providing insurance to over 16 million people. We’re a big company but no matter what business area you’re in, our purpose is simple – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
And we have belief in you to help us achieve it.
Bupa is committed to ensuring that every applicant is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely based on personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.