The Links Care Home, 1 Golf Links Road, Broadstone, BH18 8BE
- Running a morning and afternoon activity session. Activities are tailored to our residents but can include musical acts, days out, exercise classes, visitors from the community, arts and crafts, the possibilities are endless!
- Producing and updating an activity planner for the home, working to a set activities budget
- Supporting our residents and encouraging them to partake in activities
- Organising birthday surprises for our residents
- Ensuring everything is organised for planned activities, events, performers and co-ordinating days out
- Liaising with external companies and performers from the local community to organise days out/events at the home
- Assisting with breakfast, lunch and dinner duties (when necessary)
- Organising one to ones with our residents, this might involve reminiscing tools, puzzles, reading or just a cup of tea and a chat
- Updating paper work, care plans, activity notes and managing emails
- Supporting the home with their social media channels as required
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to internal apprenticeship schemes
- Your DBS Check (£40) paid for
- Access to Wagestream – an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in control of when you access your earnings*
- NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
- Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Uniform provided
- Health & wellbeing tools; including Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass & discounted health assessments
- Shopping Discounts (via Xexec)
- Cash plan (after 18 months’ service) giving you the ability to claim on more everyday items such as dental, optical and private prescriptions
- Free flu vaccine
*Only available to permanent employees where HealthRoster is used.
Rated ‘Outstanding’ by the CQC, The Links in Poole has a friendly, community feel where the team are passionate about providing person centred care promoting dignity and independence among residents. Sitting in the quiet village of Broadstone, the home offers short or long term care including specialist care for dementia, Parkinson’s and Huntington’s. As part of the team, you’re supported from day one to learn, develop and encouraged to progress.
Want to know more? Check us out on Facebook and Twitter by searching for Bupa UK Careers.
Bupa is committed to ensuring that every applicant is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely based on personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.