Slough, hybrid working
We are looking for three Scheduling Specialists who will be responsible for the planning of all course schedule and Instructor utilisation.
You will work with sales teams to fulfil all training requirements and to ensure effective use of QA’s Instructors and Training Centres.
- Manage all Internal trainer schedules – responsible for the diary management of QA trainers
- Allocate preparation time for trainers and maintaining their records.
- Responsible for ensuring adequate cover is provided for trainer sickness and holiday requests.
- Managing new trainer inductions. This involves “buddying” them up with experienced trainers, arranging for them to sit in on relevant courses and organising team teaches
- Maintaining in-house system with up to date information i.e. courses codes.
- Produce weekly scheduling reports to monitor all centres; Public, Closed and On Site Courses.
- Negotiate prices with associate companies and freelance trainers
- Experience of working in a scheduling environment
- Able to make decisions and be accountable/responsible for them
- Knowledge of planning/scheduling best practice
A little more about QA: QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting-edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
Apply now – here’s how! Simply hit the apply button. But if you want to know more or have any questions, please email
Equal Opportunities At QA, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.