We are now looking for our next generation of digital sales executives presenting digital marketing solutions to new customers, through outbound sales.
Our exciting product, InYourArea was launched in 2017 and is now the UK’s leading local news, information and community platform. We offer local businesses simple and cost-effective opportunities to reach local audiences all over the UK.
We are Reach! You might not have heard of us but we have probably met without you even realising it. We are home to the UK and Ireland’s most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers. From the Mirror, Daily Express and OK!, to our regional titles such as the Birmingham Post, Liverpool Echo and the Manchester Evening News (plus lots more), our brands and the stories we cover are as varied as our people.
We help all kinds of people share experiences through our stories because we believe this is what makes us human. Oh, and we should probably also mention that with a monthly readership of 47 million people, Reach is the largest commercial publisher in the UK. At Reach, not only will you feel better understood, but you will also feel you understand other people better too.
- Your main responsibility and focus will be on acquiring new business
- You will be prospecting business sourced leads and presenting effective advertising solutions to SME’s across the UK via outbound sales
- Using effective sales questioning techniques, you will quickly find the product need, pitch our solution and convert opportunities
- You will be delivering not only an efficient, value-added outbound sales service but also a first-class customer experience
- You will be responsible for ensuring revenue streams are nurtured through a consultative and solutions-focused sales approach
The Ideal Candidate
- You will have enjoyed previous success in a fast-paced, target driven, sales environment
- You will be passionate about establishing relationships with new and existing customers using your personality and confidence to present complex solutions that meet with our customers’ needs
- You will embrace utilising market-leading tools to set you above the competition
- Your development is a priority for you. You are passionate about your career and you will be keen to progress and take your career to the next level
We are offering a competitive salary and company benefits including;
- 25 days holiday per annum when you join. After three, five and ten years’ service with Reach, you’ll accrue one additional day of annual leave.
- Defined progression pathway
- A brilliant induction and learning hub
- Enhanced Maternity, Partner and Shared Parental Leave benefits.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Share save scheme
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Technology purchase scheme – We run this twice a year. Once around Late Spring, once around Autumn/Winter.
- Car purchase scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Lots of high street discounts
- Various long service awards
- Huge focus on Diversity & Inclusion. Recently launched 6 networks to drive diversity at work and an inclusive environment, and to give you a voice. We hold panel events with internal and external guest speakers, and provide some really useful resources.
- Huge focus on your wellbeing. Free wellbeing apps and confidential coaching support, with access to free healthcare advice and counselling (available to your and your immediate family members who live in the same household). Some services are available 24/7 via call and live chat.
- We are a FTSE 250 Company.
- We are a member of the 30% Club, a global campaign aimed at increasing gender diversity at board and senior management levels.
- Many of the commercial roles are home based (when not visiting clients) which offers additional flexibility.