It’s an exciting time to join us here at Hastings Direct as we continue on our journey to become the biggest and best digital insurer in the market. Due to our exponential growth and focus on transformation, we are looking for a Root Cause Analyst to join our dynamic change team. This role will have a specific focus within our specialist Complaints department and is a great opportunity to grow your continuous improvement career at a digitally focused company.
You will be responsible for providing valuable information and insights identifying areas where performance improvement is required and build clear business cases on why the effort and focus would be beneficial in these areas. Investigations include the analysis of data available from a variety of sources, as well as the monitoring of different sets of material across to the business to meet with the main scope of the investigation. Alongside providing insight and analysis, you will be responsible for the delivery of some improvement activity alongside supporting key stakeholders in the delivery of their actions.
What will you be doing?
- Designing and creating scopes of investigation which outline the objectives to review and the methodology that is to be adopted to complete the investigation
- Create and maintain written reports to key stakeholders to highlight issues or potential improvements
- Effectively contribute to the identification of business successes, failures, issues and trends and recommended improvement actions
- Estimate costs and resource required for improvements, sizing the benefit of change/recommendation accordingly
- Ability to identify and mitigate risks associated with changes and recommendations with clear, accurate reporting and governance (RAID logs)
- Interrogate and understand data about company policies and workflows
- Support the delivery team during the analysis and planning stages
- Working with and supporting key business stakeholders to agree improvement actions and set timescales for delivery.
- Taking ownership of the delivery of agreed actions inline with stakeholder and business requirements.
- Build balanced dashboards and delivering improved performance in key metrics
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Experience and understanding of Root Cause approach and methodology
- Excellent communication and presentation skills alongside experience of successful influence and engagement of Operational Managers
- A methodical approach to problem solving and analysis
- Effective and structured risk management and mitigation
- Agile Business Analyst and/or change management discipline is desirable
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct;
Competitive base salary
Up to 5% bonus earning potential
25 days holiday (plus bank holidays on top)
Up to 10% pension match
A business that believes in developing talent
Flexible benefits (including additional holiday buy/sell, healthcare and more)
Discounted Hastings Direct products
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.