So, who are we?
We are Reach Plc, you might not have heard of us but we have probably met without you even realising it. We are home to the UK and Ireland’s most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers. From the Mirror, Daily Express and OK!, to our regional titles such as the Liverpool Echo, BirminghamLive and the Manchester Evening News (plus lots more), our brands and the stories we cover are as varied as our people. We help all kinds of people share experiences through our stories because we believe this is what makes us human.
Oh, and we should probably also mention that with a monthly readership of 47 million people, Reach is the largest commercial publisher in the UK. At Reach, not only will you feel better understood, you will also feel you understand other people better too.
This role is home working and we are therefore open to candidates based across the UK. Being located within reasonable reach of Bristol is ideal but not essential.
What will the role involve?
You will support the Head of Reward to deliver the reward strategy effectively, enhancing attraction, engagement and staff retention.
- Work with HR Business Partners and Managers
- Pay review and pay cycle operations
- Advising on elements impacting employee engagement
- Produce reports and analysis to support decision making
- Researching market information
The Ideal Candidate
Who are we looking for?
You will have demonstrable experience delivering Reward activities and keep abreast legislative changes and best practices in HR. This role will require you to be available for the remainder of 2022.
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Share Plans Experience
- Experience delivering employee reward models
- Willis Towers Watson experience
- Experience implementing reward frameworks
- CIPD qualified
What can we offer you?
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits including;
- Help saving for your retirement – join our pension scheme and we’ll match contributions up to 6%
- 25 days’ holiday per year (pro rata) – We also have a Holiday Purchase Scheme.
- Giving back day – an additional day’s leave each year to support a cause close to your heart
- Private Healthcare Cash Plan – free health cash plan so you can claim back cash for a range of medical expenses
- As one of the UK’s top 50 Inclusive Employers everyone’s invited to join our events, programmes and networks to celebrate diversity and build an environment where all our people can thrive
- Wellbeing support – including a 24/7 assistance programme for you and your nearest and dearest, a free subscription to mindfulness app Headspace and access to free mental health coaching through Sanctus
- Awesome career opportunities – you’ll have support from your line manager and a range of learning & development programmes
- We are a member of the 30% Club, a global campaign aimed at increasing gender diversity at board and senior management levels
Reach plc believes diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.