Our Reward team have been on an exciting journey, moving our pay review and bonus processes online (Workday) and embedding improved processes to allow them to focus on more interesting projects. However, there is more to do, and we need a skilled Reward Analyst with an appetite for change, a passion for data and an eye for detail to join this team and help them continue on their continuous improvement path.
Location wise we are currently working from home, and when we return to the office you can expect to work at any location (London, Leicester or Bexhill) 2-3 days a week but we are open to discussing this. Additionally when we return, you would be expected to travel to Bexhill on occasion for team meetings.
What you could be doing;
There are many things that will be in your gift to design, such as how we access data, how we can build on our insights, how we interrogate and manage external benchmarking and how we can continue to automate and refine processes that interact with other HR teams.
Reporting into the HR Reward & Services Director, you will work most closely with our Reward Managers, as well as other members of the HR team. In addition to day to day activity which includes supporting; the pay & bonus cycle, the provision of employee benefits, preparation of analysis to engage senior management, and managing/improving our internal processes to enable us to work more efficiently, you could also be supporting the creation of our job architecture and pay benchmarking framework, or the continuous improvement of our online processes. There’s much to do, and (pardon the pun) much reward to be had in this role that is going to make a considerable impact on our Reward agenda, and in enabling the transparency of our reward. A detailed job description will be shared upon shortlisting.
Therefore we are looking for;
- Experience of working in a Reward Team and delivering projects in a dynamic fast paced environment, managing a range of priorities and deadlines.
- Experience of supporting both benefit and compensation projects including annual pay review cycle
- Experience of providing and presenting advanced analytical data and support
- Highly organised, high attention to detail, accurate and meticulous
- Very strong ability with Microsoft Excel (e.g. VLOOKUPS, SUMIFS, pivot tables, “IF” statements
- Good communication skills both written and verbal – ability to present to and interact with stakeholders at varying levels
- Constantly seeks to develop relevant technical knowledge and ability to demonstrate this
- Team-player, collaborative and flexible
- Comfortable working in a dynamic fast paced but supportive setting
- Embraces opportunities to develop and learn – shows a great level of self-awareness and drive
- Minimum A Level qualifications coupled with GCSE Maths & English, degree level education is desirable but not essential
- Experience with Workday is highly advantageous
Benefits for you;
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct;
- Competitive basic salary which we will share with you upon shortlisting, but do feel free to email the Recruitment team for more details in advance of your application –
- Flexibility to work from home
- Bonus earning potential
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible benefits – buy or sell holidays, dental plan, health care cash plan, cycle to work and more!
- Discounted Hastings Direct products
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.