If you’re looking for a progressive career in leadership, thrive in a fast-paced, team-orientated environment, then look no further! We have an exciting opportunity to join our Leicester city call centre. We are looking for someone to work full time. You will be working on a rotational shift pattern between 0800-1900, Monday-Friday only.
You’ll lead, motivate and inspire a team of retention specialists. Reporting into one of our Contact Centre Leaders, you will be accountable for retaining £2.5 million income annually within your team.
We want to be the biggest and best digital insurer in the UK and expect and encourage all colleagues to play their part in achieving this. You’ll discover a social atmosphere, where friendly, supportive colleagues are always ready to help each other.
How you’ll make a difference:
- Responsible for leading, motivating and developing a team of retention specialists
- Spend 50% of your time coaching your team to drive great commercial and customer outcomes in a regulated environment
- Motivate your team to meet and exceed and stretch targets and KPIs across a balanced scorecard
- Champion first call resolution for our customers and resolve escalated complaints
- Develop your team, creating an engaging culture and nurturing talent
- Daily management of your team including performance management
- Sharing best practices and supporting peers
- We’re looking for someone who:
- Has leadership experience, preferably within a contact centre environment
- Thrives under pressure and working in a fast paced, target-driven environment
- Leads and motivates a team to exceed targets, maximising profitability
- Has exceptional coaching ability with a proven record of improving performance
- Has experience in using team performance management techniques
- Demonstrates excellent communication, problem solving and organisational skills
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct:
- Competitive basic salary
- Up to 5% bonus earning potential
- 25 days holiday
- Competitive pension
- Flexible benefits – buy or sell holidays
- Click here to see the full list of benefits: https://www.hastingsdirectcareers.com/what-we-offer/a-supportive-business#
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.