We believe it’s our privilege to look after people, it’s why we value our Nurses and, it’s why we make sure you feel appreciated for all the hard work you do. Right now, we’re looking for passionate and dedicated Registered Nurses to join our clinical teams across the UK. Someone with a real desire to champion dignity and independence and to provide the highest standards of nursing care to our residents.
Working hours and salary
£Competitive depending on experience + Bupa Benefits
Full time, part time and bank contracts available (minimum permanent contract is 12 hours
What you’ll be doing
- Promoting our resident’s independence and dignity by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement.
- Taking responsibility for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met.
- Leading, motivating and mentoring your team, delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe and efficient running of the care home.
- Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our residents.
- Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to required standards, policies and legislation.
What you’ll need
- A passion for caring for vulnerable people and helping them to maintain their dignity and independence.
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent relationships.
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
- A respectful and compassionate nature with the belief in giving your personal best at all times.
- RN status and a valid NMC PIN.
What we’ll offer you in return
- A competitive starting salary with the opportunity to increase this through training and CPD
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- NMC annual pin payment covered
- Cost of your DBS Check covered (£44)
- Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
- Employee health benefits including Smile Everyday – a health and well-being package available to all permanent employees giving access to 24/7 health lines along with online well-being tools. Discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on Bupa dental care
- Employee retail benefits including retailer discounts, interest free travel ticket loans and a Cycle to Work Scheme
- Pension and Life Assurance scheme available
- 20 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
Who we are
Bupa Care Homes provide expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care throughout the UK. Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Visit our Bupa UK Careers Facebook page to find out more: https://www.facebook.com/BupaUKCareersOfficial/
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Closing Date: Undisclosed
- Salary Offer Competitive