As a Registered Nurse at a Richmond Village you’ll not only be able to use your skills to deliver outstanding clinical care in a beautiful setting, but we’ll support you with your continuing professional development too. More than just retirement living, Richmond Villages offer an aspirational lifestyle to our residents – providing them with ongoing clinical care and support which helps them live life to the full. We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic Registered Nurse to join our team at Richmond Witney.
Working hours and salary
£18.85 per hour + 10% worked night enhancement
Bank shift – Days or Nights
What your typical day involves
- You’ll take responsibility for the well-being of our residents, leading a team of Senior Care Assistants and Care Assistants to ensure residents’ physical, emotional and social needs are met
- Carrying out assessments, you’ll develop, implement and evaluate individualised care plans for each of our residents
- Throughout the day, you’ll monitor work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to the relevant standards, policies and legislation
- Delivering clinical guidance to your care team, you’ll lead, motivate and mentor this team to ensure the safe and efficient day to day running of the care home
- Always promoting our resident’s independence, choice and dignity by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement – you’ll ensure a safe and person-centred home is maintained
Who we’re looking for
- A Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin and a genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
- With a positive attitude, your energy and enthusiasm will encourage a supportive working environment
- Naturally caring with a hands-on approach, you have a flair for helping people maintain their independence, choice and dignity
- An effective communicator who’s able to build strong and honest relationships with residents and the people they care about
- A passion to coach, guide and support your team, as well as providing formal and informal programmes of training to colleagues and other care professionals
- A respectful and compassionate team player with the belief in giving your personal best
What’s in it for you?
- Comprehensive induction
- Paid breaks
- Your DBS Check (£40) paid for
- Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Uniform provided
Who we are
Richmond Witney is a state-of-the-art retirement village set in beautifully landscaped grounds that include luxury independent apartments offering domiciliary care and an onsite care home with en-suite beds offering residential and nursing care. Situated in Witney, off the A40, the village is just off Curbridge Road with a bus stop outside the village on the main road. The team are passionate about person centred care, offering an aspirational lifestyle to our residents whilst always helping them retain their independence. From events with the local community and charity fundraisers to birthday celebrations and entertainers – no two days are ever the same at Richmond Witney. There’s a real sense of community here and as part of the team, you’re supported from day one to learn, develop and encouraged to progress.
For over 20 years Richmond have been at the forefront of luxury retirement living. We’re proud that we attract the best people and even prouder of how long they stay with us. Having won numerous awards for architecture, landscaping and care, we are now the benchmark for retirement villages in the UK. A totally fresh concept in retirement living, we ensure our residents retain as much independence and choice as possible while helping retain their ‘zest for life’.
To apply direct please email:
Richmond Villages is part of Bupa. Bupa is committed to ensuring that every applicant is accessed for employment, promotion and development solely based on personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.