Registered Home Manager
£60,000 + Bupa benefits package
At Richmond Villages we pride ourselves on being at the forefront of luxury retirement living; ensuring our residents retain as much independence, choice and ‘zest for life’ as possible. To do this we are looking for a passionate and committed Registered Home Manager to lead and inspire our dedicated team at Richmond Witney to deliver an excellent standard of care to our residents.
What a typical day involves
As a nurse qualified Registered Home Manager you will be responsible for the ongoing care of residents living within the Care Home.
Working together with other head of departments, you’ll provide visible clinical leadership to our teams – guiding and supporting them to ensure that safe and effective care is provided to our residents at all times.
Always championing continuous improvement across clinical, care and service.
You’ll provide strategy and direction for the home, be a role model for excellent clinical governance and deliver effective operational management.
Co-ordinating all care and quality related issues, you’ll be responsible for clinical assurance, ensuring the statutory and mandatory quality and governance requirements are met.
Approachable and friendly, for residents, relatives and colleagues alike – you’ll champion residents’ dignity, safety and independence – inspiring your team to deliver the very best care.
Who we’re looking for
· You’re a respectful and compassionate registered nurse with a valid NMC pin and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· With previous experience managing a Care Home or in a similar environment, you’re willing to share your clinical experience – leading and mentoring a team adhering to NMC Codes of Conduct
· You’ll have a proven track record of managing, leading and developing clinical practices as well as planning and monitoring nursing rotas
· In depth knowledge of the health and social care regulatory agenda and mechanisms
· An ability to motivate and recognise teams, driving high standards of care
· The ability to quickly understand the clinical challenges facing the home and build excellent relationships with internal customers, staff and all relevant external bodies.
· Commissioning experience is desirable not essential.
What’s in it for you?
· 33 days annual holiday inclusive of bank holidays
· Revalidation Support & NMC – yearly fee payment* T&Cs apply
· Pension scheme & life assurance
· Employee health benefits including Smile Every day – a health and well-being package available to all permanent employees giving you access to 24/7 health lines along with online well-being tools. Discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on Bupa dental care
· Retail benefits including retailer discounts and interest free travel ticket loans
· Free parking
Richmond Witney is a purpose-built retirement community in Oxfordshire. Apartments and suites are available to buy and the Village Care Home provides nursing and residential dementia care.
For over 20 years Richmond have been at the forefront of luxury retirement living. We’re proud that we attract the best people and even prouder of how long they stay with us. Having won numerous awards for architecture, landscaping and care, we are now the benchmark for retirement villages in the UK. A totally fresh concept in retirement living, we ensure our residents retain as much independence and choice as possible while helping retain their ‘zest for life’.