Welcome to Reach
We’re Reach plc; you might not have heard of us but we’ve probably met without you even realising it. We’re the UK’s largest commercial news publisher, home to the UK and Ireland’s most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers. From the Mirror, Daily Express and OK!, to our regional titles such as the Liverpool Echo, MyLondon, Birmingham Live and the Manchester Evening News (plus lots more), our brands and the stories we cover are as varied as our people.
We’re leading the way in digital advertising across our network, with an audience of over 47m each month – 83% online and 90% on mobile.
About the role
As our Regional Digital Manager you will be responsible for supporting our Field Sales and Area Sales Director teams in the growth of revenues across our Digital Advertising solutions.
We’re on an amazing journey of growth and this role is critical in positioning our business as a digital-first advertising solutions operation. As our Regional Digital Manager, you will be a key influencer in the conversion of new customers by supporting our team on key client sales visits. You will also be hands-on, working closely with the regional team to analyse and troubleshoot pinch points, focusing on coaching and mentoring individuals to increase knowledge and understanding of everything in the digital advertising world.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Supporting the Regional Sales team to improve the retention and growth of new and existing customers
- Attending and being an active part of client sales meetings, offering best in class digital knowledge whilst presenting creative solutions
- Mentoring of the Regional Sales team, accelerating knowledge and skills through workshops and 1-2-1 sessions
- Assisting in the creation and presentation of business tenders
- Creating a link between the Regional Sales team and our Digital Advertising Creative team increasing collaboration
What you’ll get in return
A basic salary of up to £40k with OTE up to £58k plus uncapped quarterly bonus scheme. Plus, you’ll have access to a brilliant range of benefits, including:
- Help saving for your retirement – join our pension scheme and we’ll match contributions up to 6%
- 25 days’ holiday per year
- Giving back day– an additional day’s leave each year to support a cause close to your heart
- Flexibility – you’ll be primarily remote-working, giving you more flexibility to balance home and life. We’ll support you with your home set-up, and you’ll be able to claim expenses for any trips to our office ‘hubs’ or client meetings
- Enhanced family leave– including maternity, paternity and adoption – and you’ll be eligible after just six months’ employment
- Private Healthcare Cash Plan – free health cash plan so you can claim back cash for a range of medical expenses
- Inclusion – as one of the UK’s top 50 Inclusive Employers everyone’s invited to join our events, programmes and networks to celebrate diversity and build an environment where all our people can thrive
- Wellbeing support – including a 24/7 assistance programme for you and your nearest and dearest, a free subscription to mindfulness app Headspace and access to free mental health coaching through Sanctus
- Awesome career opportunities – you’ll have support from your line manager, a range of learning & development programmes and access to our (very friendly) senior leadership team
What we’re looking for
- A digital expert, with you a wealth of experience in creating digital advertising solutions
- You will have a track record of presenting creative solutions and converting new business
- You are an influencer of people and your passion for Digital Solutions will be infectious
- Your experience and personality will enable you to motivate and coach individuals to maximise their potential
- You will have strong experience of working in the digital advertising space with proven success in business development and tailoring solutions
Reach plc believes diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.