Given our growth and ambitious digital strategy we now have two fixed term contracts available, ranging from 6 – 12 months. Candidates should have experience supporting hiring plans across any of the following areas: tech, digital marketing or data analytics, and be able to confidently source, engage and interview potential talent within these fields.
The roles sit in our Talent Acquisition team, and will work alongside team of 5 Recruitment Executives who support our Recruitment Business Partners by sourcing great talent to join Hastings Direct.
Currently we are working from home, however it would be helpful if you are located within a commutable distance of our Leicester or Bexhill offices, so when social distancing eases you can be office based one – two days a week. However, if a home working option works better for you, we would be open to discussing this.
These positions will be varied and require exceptional headhunting skills across various mediums inclusive of social platforms, job boards and our applicant tracking system Workday. Reporting into the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be exposed to multiple business areas, inclusive of tech, claims, Underwriting and Digital Marketing.
What we are looking for;
- Agency or in house recruitment experience, supporting business critical campaigns
- Experience headhunting and pooling talent via Linked In, Job boards, Events and applicant tracking systems etc.
- You have previously sourced candidates with technical skills, and are confident holding engaging and relevant conversations that help you identify and qualify the candidate’s skills and experience
- You are comfortable managing a high volume of requisitions (circa 20) and thrive under pressure
- You are passionate about candidate experience, and have excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- You have a values driven approach – as a representative of Hastings Direct you advocate our values
- You can flex to support any area, and have excellent stakeholder management skills, acting as a coach and advisor, promoting best practice
Advantageous skills and experience
- Knowledge of Workday ATS
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct;
- Competitive basic salary which we will share with you upon shortlisting, but do feel free to email the Recruitment team for more details in advance of your application –
- 25 days holiday, pro rata
- Competitive pension scheme, up to 10% matched
- Flexible benefits – buy or sell holidays
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.