Programme Manager – Data Enrichment
Our vision is to become the best and biggest digital insurer in the UK, and as we continue to grow through the power of data and digital trends were looking for an experienced Programme Manager to join our Data Enrichment project and help deliver our long term goals.
A critical role within the business, you will lead the delivery of Data Enrichment projects enabling this area of the organisation to continually transform, optimise and innovate to remain competitive within the insurance industry and deliver agreed objectives of the programme. It is essential to continuously deliver projects in line with the philosophy and principles of Hastings Direct.
How you will make a difference
- Oversight and maintenance of agreed Data Enrichment programme budget, tracking and measurement of costs as well as benefits, re-forecasting where needed and supporting in setting budgets.
- Ensure the Programme is compliant with all Hasting Direct process and procedures and Digital & Change Programme Management Office Governance (project/programme management methodology, tools and templates)
- Stakeholder engagement and management applicable to the programme, hosting Steerco’s, maintaining RAID logs, escalating appropriately
- Work alongside all programme managers to share best practices, learnings across the portfolio and ensure up to date with all programmes within change and have awareness of other programmes and projects.
- Continuous development and improvement of leadership capabilities (honesty, competence, reliability, responsiveness, resilience, emotional intelligence, accountability, openness, respect, and reputation)
- Line management responsibility for project managers assigned to programme including coaching responsibility
- Question and challenge peers and managers where processes and procedures do not meet expectations and any activity that does not place customers’ interests at the heart of how we do business.
- Responsible for the effective identification, management and reporting of risk within your area of responsibility.
- Ensure there is appropriate debate, discussion and challenge of risks within your areas of responsibility. Enhance the risk management culture within your team for the effective identification, management and reporting of risk within your area of responsibility.
What we are looking for
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate a wealth of experience with previous Data Enrichment projects, ideally in an insurance environment. You will have a methodical approach to problem solving and the ability to challenge constructively to drive the best outcomes for the programme. An excellent communicator, you will be skilled in managing relationships with key stakeholders at a senior and Director Level.
Benefits for you
- Competitive basic salary
- Flexible working opportunities
- Up to 20% bonus earning potential
- £6000 annual Car Allowance
- Private Medical Care
- 27 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Excellent pension contributions
- Flexible benefits – buy or sell holidays
- Discounted Hastings Direct products
- Discounted rail travel
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.