You will be the main liaison between Telematics and the wider Digital & Change teams to ensure successful delivery of the Telematics product strategy to support our growth ambitions, whilst ensuring our changes work in conjunction with the wider Change programme.
How you’ll make a difference:
- Working in tandem with the Telematics Product Manager to understand and influence the business change and our product strategy to allow us to maximise the value from our changes
- Ensures that the product/change creates value for customers and users – ability to challenge their stakeholders on value being delivered against other backlog items/priorities.
- Our subject matter expert in the business platform, working with the wider change programme to agree priority and understand the art of the possible
- Ability to breakdown features into user stories and deliver MVP to ensure returns are experienced early so any adaptions and changes can be made in the full lifecycle of the change.
- Manages the product backlog and can prioritise against the business goals working with their stakeholders to ensure reflective of needs and are understood and items not overlooked – works with wider stakeholder group
- Working with the Change programme to ensure we have the right tools, people (etc.) to deliver change against our objectives
- Understanding of wider changes across the change function to ensure stakeholder group are aware and any interests are acknowledged with relevant PM for inclusion
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is well versed in Agile methodology (in particular SCRUM), understand how it works in practise and how to work around the challenges it may present
- Able to apply a commercial lens on changes – understanding how change relates to value for us and our customers
- Has good experience of working with broker platforms within a software development team (Guidewire knowledge would be of particular value)
- Able to influence stakeholders and well articulate the required changes and how they will benefit the wider business (not just our project)
- Has the ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Think’s strategically about long-term goals and balance short-term objectives
- Self-motivating, always striving for the best result and wants to have fun whilst doing it and Confident in making executive decisions under pressure
- Has a high-level of attention to detail
- You’ll ideally have experience as a PM or BA and understand the value of clear well written user stories to ensure high quality in output
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct;
- Highly competitive basic salary which we will share with you upon shortlisting, but do feel free to email the Recruitment team for more details in advance of your application –
- Up to 10% bonus earning potential
- £5k car allowance
- 27 days holiday
- Competitive pension
- Flexible benefits – buy or sell holidays
- Please see the full list of our benefits here: https://www.hastingsdirectcareers.com/what-we-offer/a-supportive-business#
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.