It’s an exciting time for us, we’re looking for a customer focussed and commercially minded Product Manager with a solid background in marketing to support us on our transformation to become a truly digital first insurer.
Communicating with our customers effectively is critical to their experience and journey with us, especially when they need us most.
Reporting directly into our Head of Brand & Marketing, you will be responsible for defining, assessing, and continuously evolving the roadmap across all digital touchpoints whilst leading our Customer Engagement team. A brilliant opportunity to oversee, shape and deliver our strategy to embed a multichannel, data driven approach on new communications and campaigns.
We’re flexible on location, you can be based at our London office in Cannon Street or our Bexhill Group Head office down by the sea – either way flexible home working is an option.
How you will make a difference:
- Firmly embed outbound communications as a core part of the digital journey
- Managing the Customer Engagement strategy to ensure we’re getting the right messages and policy documentation to the right customers at the right time, developing commercially focussed holistic customer journeys
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners, including digital, Technology, CRM, Analytics, to gather, review, and prioritize initiatives and establish requirements.
- Conduct user research and competitive benchmarking to better understand and optimize the customer journey across all touchpoints.
- Lead ideation, requirement gathering, and launch of digital products that enable customers to have a frictionless experience
- Embed new data strategies and leverage new technologies to deliver the best customer experience.
- Champion our CRM re platform working cross functionally with key stakeholders.
- Supporting and developing a customer focused team on their career paths at Hastings
Skills and experience
You’ll be experienced in customer lifecycle management, and in driving commercial levers such as digital adoption, upsell, cross-sell and renewal.
You’ll be managing our policy documentation, so you’ll have a good eye for detail and experience of working with agile development teams.
You’ll have experience managing and transforming critical communications in line with digital ambitions. You’ll be a fast learner, passionate about the customer and experienced in managing multiple workstreams, we would like you to be proactive and curious with a proven track record in identifying new commercial opportunities.
You will have exceptional stakeholder skills with a proven track record of effectively engaging and interacting with senior management.
Benefits for you
- Real opportunity to make a difference and shape something special
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Pension 1:1 match up to 10%
- £5k car allowance
- Up to 10% bonus earning potential
- 27 days holiday and bank holidays (plus buy and sell up to 5 days)
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.